Mischief

Published 580 Words Publish Changes Cancel

Mischief

"You know I never thought I'll see the day when Unity hides behind a boy."

"I'm not hiding behind him!" I said as I got closer to Loki pasting Robin.

"Well, it looked like it."

"Well, you thought wrong."

He started to walk around. There were silence and Robin and I got into a fighting position. I wasn't sure what to do next. I think a couple minutes passed and this was going awkward. That's when I had in off. I was about to attack him when the joker walking out of nowhere. He had guns in his hands. That's when I remember that I forget my shield back in my room. Which is in the cave. Okay, this is not looking good. The joker started to shoot but I dodged the bullets. I attack Loki while Rodin took the joker. I throw a punch at him but he blocked it. I then knocked him off balance. He falls down on the floor. I glanced over to where Robin was fighting the joker and he was near the joker. Which was unconscious on the floor. I then looked down to where Loki was but he was gone. Oh nowhere did he go? I looked around but he wasn't here. That when I had a sound of a gun clicking. I quickly turn around to see Robin on the floor with a gun near his head. Oh no. I ran towards the joker and kicked the gun out of her hands. Then the gun slowly turn into Loki's scepter. I felt the cold scepter as it was stabbed into my stomach and as it left. I slowly fell down on the ground covering my wound. Robin slowly got up holding his head. He looked around and his eyes finally landed on me. Loki appeared in front of him and pushed him. He was too close to the edge and he falls backward.

"Robin!" I screamed in horror. Loki then turns to face me. I was too weak to fight him and he knew that. He then walked over towards the joker and the left. Once I knew they were gone for sure. I started to pull myself towards the edge and left a track of blood behind me.

"Robin!" I called out.

"Call Batman." he called back.

"I can't you just have to hang on."

"I'm trying too!"

"I'll be there in a second!"

When I finally got to the edge I pulled myself up. I looked down to see robin hanging there.

"Give me our hand, " I said as I reached down towards him. He tried his best to reach up to grab my hand but couldn't. I moved a little closer down. Our hands were a few inches away from each other . He then slipped and was about to fall when I finally grabbed his hand. I slowly pulled him up. When he was finally in safety I let go of him. He sat down next to me. He the grabbed my hand and removed it from my wound. My hand was cover in blood. My blood.

"I need to take you to the cave now," he said a little worry. He picked me up bridal style and took me to the nearest zeta tubes. The sun was coming up. So it was like maybe around six. I guess finding Wanda has to wait. That is if I live to see another sunrise.