The Race

Oh, Wanda, I hope that you're really here. I was swing through Gotham City. Looking for Wanda Maximoff but I think most of you would know her as Scarlet Witch. Her brother is Pietro Maximoff a.k.a. Quick Sliver. I tried calling S.H.E.I.L.D. but my calls didn't go through. Know that I think about it I haven't really heard of them. I wonder is everything is ok. I need to get to Scarlet before the Justice League finds her and before they catch me too. It's a race, me against the Justice League and their sidekicks. I hope that Wanda stayed in Gotham. Cause if she didn't that would be a problem. I landed on a building. I made my way towards the edge of the building when I felt someone grabbed my arm. I turned around to see Robin standing there.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked me.

I pulled my arm away from his grasp.

"That none of your business!" I yelled at him. He grabbed both my hands and pulled me close.

"Actually, it is. You're in my city. And I don't want you to cause trouble."

I glared at him.

"Since when is this your city?" I said taking a few steps back and tried to pull my hands-free but it was no use.

"AW."

Came to a voice from the shadows . Robin let go of my hands and turned around and stood in front of me. I looked around but there was no there.

"You two make the perfect couple."

My eyes widen. I know that voice. How can I ever forget that voice?

"Loki! I know it's you! Come out and fight!" I yelled. He then appeared in front of us. He was a few inches away from us.

"Why Unity I see that you found yourself a little boyfriend. "

"He is not my boyfriend!" I yelled at him.

"Well, his standing in front of you protectively."

Yep, that's Loki alright.