Happy Harbor

"Hey get off me!"

"Not a chance!"

The door opened and three boys and two girls walked into the kitchen. They all stopped talking when they saw me on top of Wally.

"Um why are you on Wally?" asked the blonde girl.

"Wally stole her cookies." answered Megan.

10:23 am

Mount Justice

Happy Harbor

Sept. 23

Wally was still mad at me because I wouldn't get off him. Megan literally had to pull me off him. I don't care if he is still mad at me because I have Megan. Ok right now she's on a mission with the rest of her team and I'm stuck here because not so scary Bats said that I have to stay put. It's very lonely here and I sort of like it. It's very quiet when the team is not around and I wish it could stay like this. But I know that any minute now that Wally kid is going to come running into the Mountain. So instead of staying in my room like am suppose too. I decide to explore the cave. It's very huge and I wonder how people find they're away around here. Do they use a map or something like that? I found a room that had water coming in from the ocean which is very cool! Not even SHIELD Academy has a room like this which they should because the academy is surround by water. I should tell this to Furry when I get back. I have to make a note of that. Oh and yeah, we have an academy if you didn't know that already. It's a school for the next generation of Avengers. Some of the Avengers they self-go and teach there you know when they have the time. I go to the academy because my parents think I should go. But I already know half of the stuff they teach there. Honestly, I think it's a waste of my time. But to my parent think it a good way to find out who I'm going to work with in the future. Which they have a point in that one. I sat down near the water. You know this place kinda looks like a pool.

"I thought I told you to stay in your room!"

I jumped a little when I heard that. I didn't have to turn around to know who it was... but I did it anyway. Standing in front of me was Batman.

Yikes. He looks little scary now.

Soo sorry if there are any mistakes in my writing I was in a hurry.