That's Her

Robin ran into the cave with me in his hands. I tried my best to keep my eyes opened. But it's just so hard to. I heard someone scream but I was too weak I didn't even want to look.

"What happened?" asked Megan.

"The joker and Loki."

"Here past her to me." I heard someone say.

I slowly started to close me eyes. I couldn't help it anymore.

They took Unity and left the team wondering what happened. Robin's uniform was covered in blood. It wasn't his blood. But it was her blood.

"Robin what happened?" asked Artemis.

"We were attacked by the Loki and the joker. And while fighting I got knock out. When I woke up she was on the ground with her hand covering her wound."

The computer announced the arrival of Batman. He walked in and made his way towards Robin.

"Can I speak to Robin alone."

Unity's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to see bright lights. I quickly covered my eyes from the light. Where am I? I looked around to stopped when I saw Robin sitting in a chair with his head on the bed. Megan was sitting next to him with her head on the bed. I sat up in the bed trying my best not to wake them up. That when I remember what happened. I remember feeling the cold scepter and seeing my blood. I can't believe I fell for that. I felt the sheets move. Megan held her head up her eyes tried. But then widen when she saw me.

"You're awake!"

"sh... he asleep," I whispered as I gestured towards Robin.

"Ops. I'll go get you some water," she said as she got up and left the room. I laid back down and fell asleep.

"No! Pietro, please get up!" I looked around to see if I can find Wanda but she was nowhere to be found. That's when I saw her fighting something. I ran towards them but I was to late and he shot Wanda.

"Wanda!" I cried as I reached her.

"You see this is all your fault!" I heard her say. I looked up to see all of the Avengers on the ground covered with blood.

"No! This can't be happening!"

"Unity!"

I heard someone call out my name. I opened my eyes and I sat up breathing hard. It was just a dream. Just a dream. I felt tears coming down my cheeks. I brought my knees towards my chest and hugged them.

"Are you ok?" asked Megan.

I didn't answer.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

" It' nothing just a bad dream that's all."

Megan came over to me and hugged me. After a while, I felt better and Megan felt to go tell the rest of the team that I was awake. Robin stayed with me and I decide to ask him about Wanda.

"Thank you," I said before I forget.

"For what?" he asked

"Saving me."

He smiled.

"Robin can I ask you something."

"Sure."

"Who were you fighting you know before I blacked out."

"I don't her name but she had long brown her and was wearing a black dress. She had powers and it was like a soft red glow that surrounded her hands."

I smiled. That her. That Wanda.