The Sword Of Muspelheim

"You can all stay here. I'll go on my own. I can risk losing any of you."

"Wait what?" asked Wanda as she grabbed my hand.

"What do you know about this place?" she asked me.

"I know that anyone how dares to come here never come out alive. "

"What!" yelled Wanda. "You're no going!"

"Scarlet-" Wanda cut me off.

"You don't even know where the sword might be. Maybe we should come back here once we find the other ones."

"No. The sword is located in the castle." I pointed the castle on fire. Wanda's eyes widen.

"That's too far."

"I can get there. " 

"Nightingale?"asked Wally.

"What?"

"The Ice it's melting!"

"Nightingale we can't  stay here without you. If you leave then the ice will melt." said Wanda. "And if the ice melts then...." she didn't finished her sentence.

"Then you should come with me." i said taking a few steps towards her.

"We can't." interrupted Aqua Lad. Which i almost forget was here.

"Why?" i asked getting a little impatient.  

"Uh Nightingale." I heard Artemis say in an unsteady voice. I looked at her and she pointed behind me. I slowly turned around to see a fire giant coming out of the Lava.  Oh.  He grow so big that i have to look up. 

"Oh."

"What are you doing here Asgardian. You know that how ever dares to come here never comes out alive."

"We were just leaving. Right Night?" asked Wally as he pulled my hand. 

"Hey I am not leaving."

"Nightingale don't be stupid." Wally said nervously. I pulled my hand from his grasp.  I walked towards the giant.

"Feeling brave aren't we." the giant said with a smile. 

I narrowed my eyes. "You have it."

"Have what?"

"The sword. You guard it." 

He bend down and looked at me. I smiled to myself. He was so close that i could touch him. Which I did. But I didn't touch him instead i shot ice in his eye. He backed away. 

"It was nice meeting you but we have to go." i said as i grabbed Wanda's hand and ran towards the castle. We left a trail of Ice behind us. Once we were far away we stopped to rest. Well sort of. I had to kept an eye  out for any demons  or giants coming our way. One thing that you should know is that you should never let your guard down. Any time now  those fire monster could attack and if your not ready then it lights out. 

"Nightingale  why did you attack that Giant!" yelled Jason.

"We had to get out of there."

"And you thought shooting  ice at his eye was going to help?!"

"Maybe." i answered.

"Well you thought wrong! Know were in the middle of this fire/lava land!"

"Quiet!" shouted Wanda. "Helena got ahead." 

"I'm scared." i heard her whisper to Wanda.  I looked at Wanda and the to Helena who was setting on her lap.  

"Nightingale  can i have a word with you." Nightwing said as he got closer to me.