Failsafe

Zatara then popped up on the screen.

"Tornado did you?"

"Yes. Zatara we saw..."

I stopped listening after that.

"I must join the league we will protect the planet in all cause. But should we fail the responsibility should fall to you."

"We stand ready." said Aqua lad. Tornado then nod and left the cave to help his team. Robin then pulled up the news and we just stood there watching the news. I watched as Dinah and Oliver disappeared. I feel so useless just standing here while everyone else is out there risking their lives. I heard red tornado's voices as he was telling us that he was the last leader. Then his voice disappeared. My eyes widen.

"We are earth's heroes now." said Aqua lad.

"So what are we waiting for a theme song?!"

I turn my attention to Aqua lad.

"A strategically earth's weapons are ineffective and it has been made tragedy clear a direct attack will not succeed."

"Checking satellite imagery." A glob popped up with red dots." Here's were the aliens are now."

"Did this one get lost. " asked super-boy as he stopped a red dot far away from the other. I know where that is. I started to zone out. I caught only a few words here and there. I wasn't really in the mood to stand there and listen.

"Artemis!" yelled out Megan.

"No." i gasped.

"Artemis!" yelled Wally right after Megan.

"Get inside! All of you." ordered Aqua lad as he attacked the ship.

"There dead every since alien if it's the last thing i do."

Robin grabbed my head and pulled me into the bio ship. I can't believe it. Artemis is... died. Everyone was silent. Megan was crying while Wally hit the ship with his fist. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Stop it all of you! There will be time mourn later."Everyone looked at me. Wally stood up and walked over to me.

"Did you hate her?!"yelled at me. "Cause your the only one who's-" i cut him off.

" We have a job to do! We have to protect the earth right now. And insure Artemis' sacrifice was not in vain."

"But to the cave?" asked Megan sadly.

"The hall of justice." stepped in Aqua lad. " The human race must know that there are still heroes defending them. There is still hope."

Hope.There is still hope. No one can take that away from us. Not even Aliens.

We walked towards the statues well what's left of it anyway.

"There really gone." i heard robin say as he turn away. Megan walked up to her uncle's statue and kneel down and started to cry. But then stopped and lift up the piece. I gasped as i saw martian man hunter.

Kid flash was about to zeta to the cave when there was a loud bang. There here. I quickly pushed Wally into the tubes and help some soldiers in. I then focused my attention towards Aqua lad.

"You need to leave now!" i yelled at him as i put up a dome to protected the soldiers.

"I'm not going to leave you here."

"I can take care of myself!They need you two more then me!" i yelled back.

"Nightingale."

"Just go! I can hold them off."

He nod his head and then left with Martian man hunter. The beams were to strong! I yelled in pain every time the beam hit my dome. I was getting weak and so was the dome. Come on don't fail on me now. I noticed that my hair was turn from black to yellow or blonde. That happened when i was trying to heal the zombies. But why is it turning blonde? I guess i will never find out now. My dome shattered into piece. I was to weak to make another one. I watched as every single soldier was hit with the beam. There was no point in running. It's my turn now. I felt a few tears starting to from. I last thing i saw was the beam.

I wake up breathing hard. Dinah was here near me. She pulled me closer to her.

"It's ok. Your safe."

I wrapped my arms around her and buried my face.

"Your alive but how?"

"It was never real."

"It felt so real."

"I know. Come let's go get you some water."

We walked into the kitchen and she handed me a glass of water as i sat down.

"June your hair it's...blonde."

I pulled a strand of my hair to my shoulder and it was blonde.

"I know it turn blonde when my dome shattered. ."

"Do you want to go back?" she asked.

I nod my head no . I wasn't ready to go back after what i just saw. Everyone dead. I just can't face the team right now.

"I just want to go home."

"Ok."

Wayne Manor

I walked into the Bat-cave and went to the living room where Giselle was watching something.

"Oh hey how was training?" she asked me.

"Just be glad your weren't there." i said as i pasted her and went up to my room. I didn't want to talk about what happen right now. The thought of it scares me. It felt so real. I sat down near the bear Black Carney won for me. I crawled into a ball and laid my head on the bear's tummy. There was a knock on the door.

"June?"

I didn't answer.

"June i'm going to come in."

The door open. I turn slightly to see Richard coming closer to me.

"Are you ok Black Can-"

"Yes i'm fine."

"You don't look fine to me." he said as he sat down next to me.

"Who would b-" i cut off by Dick's lips. I was a little shocked. i wasn't expecting that and i wasn't expecting myself to pull back. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"I think i should go." he said and quickly got up to leave. I got up and ran after him but by the time i got outside he was gone. He took the motorcycle. Where on earth would he go?

"Giselle!?" i yelled as i ran inside.

"Yeah?"

"Do you know where Richard went?"

"No.He left without saying a word."

10:05

He still hasn't come back. Where is he?!? I was sating on the couch of the living room waiting for Richard to come back but he hasn't. I was starting to worry. It past three hours and now it was 1 am. I was getting a little tried. And before i knew it i fell asleep on the couch.

Bruce P.O.V.

I walked into the living to see June on the couch asleep. I carried her up to her room and tuck her in bed. I kissed her fore head before i left her room. I knew she was waiting for Richard. He called at told me that he was staying at the cave for the night. June seem to really care about him even if she doesn't know it yet.

"Master Bruce you wanted to see me?"

"Yes why was June on the couch?"

" She was waiting for Master Dick to return."

" He told me that he was staying at the cave for the night."

" Master Bruce I seem to notice that June seem to really care about Master Richard more than a brother."

"I've noticed. "