Lost Forever

Emma couldn't move and Artemis is still point the tip of the sword at Emma's  chest where her  heart is beating faster than ever. 

"Do it." Loki said with calm in his voice.

The tip of the sword  touch Emma's skin. 

"Do it!Now!" he yelled. She was taking forever .

Artemis did what she was told and pushed the sword all the way into Emma's chest. Emma let out a small gasp  and a tear as she looked down at her chest.  Artemis pulled the sword out . Loki had a grin on his face. His plans were complete. The earth started to shake. Almost like an earthquake. 

Artemis and the other were coming back to reality slowly. Emma let out a sigh of  relief . Another tear escape her eye before she closed them. Artemis looked at Emma with shock and then down at the bloody sword in her hands. Realizing came cross her face . She was the one how killed her. Artemis quickly went to the edge of the building and  throw the sword over the edge . The sword went straight down into the portal. She watched it fall until it disappeared. She then looked back at Emma. Batman held her in his arms. What has she done? She thought. He brushed her hair out of her face. Emma was covered in blood. Her eyes were closed. He held Emma close to his chest. Artemis slowly walked towards the Bat-family that was now surround Emma. She kneeled down next to Nightwing.  Artemis reached for his hand and squeezed it  . Nightwing looked at Artemis and the hugged her. Jason noticed that Loki standing near by. He got to his feet.

"I'm going to kill you for this!" Yelled Jason with angrier. 

Loki smiled even wider.  "You can't. The sword was the only thing  that could be used to kill me. You have nothing in this world that can  kill me. Emma was the only one who could kill me. She was the only who could  stop me. She had to go."

"That's not true. We're going to stop you!" Yelled Super-girl.  

"And how are you going to do that? You have no idea what to do." 

"They might not know what to do but I do." 

Everyone turned their attention toward the exit. Amitra walked in.  She glanced at Batman who was still holding onto  Emma. Amitra's eyes sadden when she saw her sister's body. 

"How are you going to stop me? Darling."

"I was with Emma when we went to Asgard. And I learned something that might stop your plans...father."

The ground shook again. This time it was harder then  last time. Loki had a small smile on his face. "You're running out of time." He then disappeared. Amitra quickly rushed towards Emma's body. 

"Where's the sword?"Amitra asked. 

Artemis swallowed. Everyone looked at each other.  

"You don't have it?!" Amitra screamed. She then noticed something that was hanging from Emma's neck. Amitra also noticed that Emma was wearing a bracelet that Pietro give her.  She quickly got on her knees and reached for the necklace. She quickly recognized  it. It was the necklace Odin give her. 

~~Flash Back~~

Emma quickly left the room in search for Thor. 

"Is that necklaces really going to help?" Amitra asked Odin. 

"It will. It'll kept her safe."

"What if she ends up losing? Then what?"

"The necklace." Odin answer.

"What about it?" Amitra asked.

"It was give to me from Jacqueline. "

"And?"