He's Mine

Kara and I where running after the team. We had to take care of them today. I was fine with that well at first i was fine with it but right now i'm not liking it one bit. I have been running all day chasing kittens. It has been a week and Zatanna hasn't come back. Zatanna where are you! I grabbed Jason, Wally and Nightwing. Kara ran into the kitchen to grab Artemis and Megan. I have a feeling that they are going this on purpose. The only ones who weren't causing trouble was Aqua lad and Super-boy. Oh wait spoke to soon. Aqua lad and Super-boy were on the jumping of the table. I wish we had more help but everyone else was on a mission or were to busy with other stuff.

"Nightingale Help!"yelled Kara from the Kitchen

"Hold on Kara let me grab Aqua lad and Super-boy."

I quickly grabbed them and put them in a box. It was a tall box so they won't get out. I then run into the kitchen to go help Kara with whatever she needed my help with. I'm never going to take care of kittens ever again. Well not kittens but if the team ever turns into kittens again. I grabbed Artemis and Megan placed them in the box then went back to the kitchen to help Kara clean up the kitchen. Who knew that having the team turning into kittens could be so much work. We still don't know who on earth turn them into kittens. That's a mystery. When Kara and i walked back into the living room. The box was on it's side. My eyes widen. I run towards the box and looked inside. Nothing. Oh no. I looked back to Kara and she used her x-ray vision. In under maybe like six minutes we found them. Well all expect Nightwing and Jason. We looked all over the cave. Nothing. I started to panic. How can i lose them so fast. That when i think I heard the Zeta tubes being activated. My eyes widen and I ran towards the Zeta tubes. I really hate being right somethings. I ran up to the computer and typed in a few thing. Kara walked into the room.

"Please don't tell me that they used the Zeta."

"They did. I have no idea how that can use the Zeta tubes there kittens."

"Please tell me you know where they went."

"I do. Robin went to Metropolis...and Nightwing went to Gotham."

"I'll go to Metropolis and find Robin."

"Ok. But what about the others."

"Uh can you call someone to come-"

"Yeah you just go."

I ran into the living room and grabbed the box of kittens and head towards Gotham city. I sure hope Barbara is home.

10 minutes Later

I knocked on Barbara's apartment. She opened the door.

"Oh hey J-Nightingale. Whats going on?"

"I need you to take care of this kitten's for me ok." i said handing her the box and left without waiting for her response.

Now if i was Nightwing where would i be? Well i don't really know a lot about him that's why i should have gone after Jason and let Kara go after Nightwing. Ok think. Gotham is a huge city and he couldn't have gone far away from the nearest Zeta tube. Plus he is only a kitten. Yeah his a kitten in a huge city. Yeah this is going to be very easy. I finally made it to the Zeta tube Nightwing might have used to get to Gotham. The zeta tube was in a dark alley and it was an old phone booth. Let's see. Nightwing might have head towards the streets. Hopefully he didn't go onto the streets because....ok don't think like that June. Nightwing is ok. He has to be because when i get my hands on him i'm going to kill him for putting me through all this.Wait a minute my dad has a tracker on him. Why didn't remember this? I pulled up a map of Gotham using my computer. Then a red dot appeared. Gotcha . Wait a minute his in an apartment? Oh no that means someone must have...i better get going.

10 minutes later

I knocked on the door of the apartment. Ok June just tell the person that that little black kitten is yours how hard can that be? The door opened and standing there was a little girl with pony tails , wearing overalls, and shoes that don't match what she was wearing.

"Hi i'm Sally. Who are you?" she asked.

"Oh i was wonder if you have my kitten. Someone told me that you had him."

"A black Kitten?"

"Yeah do you know anything about him?"

"Oh you mean Lucy?!"

What did she call him? June she just asked you a question!

"Yes do you have him?"

"You mean her! And yes."

"Oh can i have him i mean her back."

"No." she said as she was about to close the door. But I placed my foot to stop the door from closing completely.

"Why can't i have him back?!"

"Founds keepers loses wipers."

"You mean finders keepers losers weepers."

"Whatever."

"Look little girl i want my kitten back."

"And how do i know that his ours?"

"I can show you."

"Blue bird come out!" i shouted. A little black kitten showed up at the door. I quickly grabbed him before the girl can.

"Hey! You took my kitten!"

"He's mine!" I called back as i walked towards the elevator. Nightwing snugged closer to me. I looked down at him. "Don't you try to be nice to me because you and Jason are going to be punished for making us go through all this."

Mount Justice

12:58 a.m.

I walked into mount justice carrying the box of kitten's . Kara was standing there with Jason in her arms. Next to her was Zatanna and my dad. It took Zatanna three minutes to turn the team back into humans. I'm glad that's over. Now i can rest.

"Super-girl. Nightingale. I need you two to go on a mission."

Are you serious right now?! Really dad!I'm so tried right now i feel like i can sleep for days.

"Right now can't this wait-"

Kara was cut off by a beeping noise which was coming from her belt and ...mine. I looked at Kara confused. She didn't look confused she looked scared. When i saw the fear in her eyes i knew what this mean.

"He's back isn't he." This happened before when we were in London. Kara didn't have to answer because i knew i was right. He was back . The only person who defeated Kara and me in a battle in under 10 minutes. Loki was back.