Ready Or Not Here We Come

I released my arrow and it went straight to its target well it was going to hit the target but Wanda grabbed it mid-way. I dodged out of the way before she could hit me. I grabbed another arrow and aimed it towards Wanda. I released it and she could it before it hit her. I ran towards her and kicked her stomach and was about to kick her head to knock her out when she grabbed my foot mid-way. Not good.With her other hand, she shot her powers. I was send flying through the air and landed on back. I sat up grabbing my head. I turn my head to see red lights heading towards me. I jumped out of the way and started running towards her dodging each of her attacks. I grabbed my bow that I had dropped. You know what I found weird. We somehow ended up in another room and this one was the room that had the little inside pool. After ten minutes I ended up too close to the edge and Wanda kept attacking me. I feel into the pool.I heard Wanda laughing from above. I quickly got out of the pool because my cuts started to burn. Oh yeah at some point in your training I might have fallen and broken the glass and now I have cuts on my face.I pulled out the glass pieces. You see this is the way I call this death instant of training.Wanda stopped laugh and came over and started to help me get the glass pieces out. Wanda didn't even had a scratch on her face. Lucky her. I heard footsteps coming getting closer but I didn't even look up to see who it was because I was too busy with taking out the glass piece from my leg. I heard someone gasp. I quickly pulled the glass out and throw it to the side.

"What happened to you?" asked Megan.

"Wanda happened," I said as I pulled another piece of glass out.

"What? I thought you guys were friends or sisters."

"We are but Unity here has to keep up on her S.H.E.I.L.D. training."

"Well, at least it better than being attacked every five minutes in the halls. Scarlet help me up."

Scarlet came over towards me and helped me up. I quickly made it to the couch and sat down. Scarlet sat down next to me and started to play with my blonde hair. I have no idea why she likes playing with it. She would try out new hairs styles. Megan and the other girls went shopping I think while the boys sat down on the couch watching a horror movie. You know if we weren't in a cave these teens would look like normal teens that don't have to worry about anything. Scarlet finished my hair and went to my room to sleep. We were like half way through the movie when I fall asleep. I have no idea who long I was out. I heard something fall and I quickly woke up for a loud bang. I saw Megan and the others standing there with a pot near Wanda's feet.

"Finally, you're awake sleepily head I thought you were dead."

"Scarlet.," I whined

"What?" she asked like she didn't know why I was whining.

"Why did you wake me up?" I asked.

"Because we found a location on Loki."

That wake me up for sure.

"You have?" I asked. Just making sure I wasn't still dreaming.

"Yes now suit up."

I had to smile at that. My Dad would always say that. I rushed to my room and got dressed and grabbed my shield. Ready or not Loki here we come.