9. Bakas in New York

Ok... In the pic are some places they will visit in New York. They are labeled in case ur wondering....

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hinata's POV

I woke up in a haze. My hair was a mess and I didn't know where I was..... Yet.... That was the most peaceful sleep I've had in six years. I got up and looked around.

Oh yeah... I feel asleep here... Ugh they must be going crazy looking for me now.

I straightened my clothes and tied up my hair. I grabbed my shoes and walked to the door, then turned to look at the place.

Empty... It was empty except for the matteress and a shelf with some paper and pens on it. It was clean... That's a first.

"I miss you... Naruto... And I'm still in love with you. I'm getting married to a man I don't know... Is there still a chance for us after so many years?" I mumbled to myself on the middle of the empty apartment.

I shook my head of my thoughts and felt the ring on my chest.

In order to move on.... I don't need this anymore....

I unclasped the necklace and looked at my ring. It was still sparkly and shiny as the day he gave it to me.

I placed it on the shelf and wrote a small note by it...

Whoever finds this ring please return it to Naruto Uzumaki or Sasuke Uchiha.

Sincerely,
Hinata Hyuga

I scratched out my name and walked away from it, leaving my engagement ring that I loved for so many years behind.

"I'm moving on... It's best this way..."

I walked out of the apartment, locked up, and placed the key where I found it.

After I go home... I gotta meet Shino's girlfriend.... Mina.

Naruto's POV

I was still in shock as to what happened yesterday. I want to call Shika and ask if she's okay... But it's eight in the morning there and today or... Tomorrow... I dunno... Stupid time zones are confusing.... Anyways... is his birthday.

I looked at the clock... 6:27pm...
Ugh. Well me and Sasuke are supposed to go sight seeing tomorrow. But first I gotta go to the old perv's place to fill out some paperwork.

"Hey Sasuke!?"

"What!?" He yelled from the other room.

"Imma go to Jiraya's to do that paperwork to appoint me as the new owner, you wanna come?"

He emerged from the kitchen with some kind of food, that he probably just made, in his hands.

"Nah... I'm gonna chill here. Maybe go to sleep early. We're still going sightseeing tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah. I'll be back later. Bye."

I exited the room and went to get a taxi. Traffic in New York is bad but I made it to Jiraya's by eight pm.

Knock knock

"Hey son! You ready to fill out all the forms?"

I walked inside his huge apartment and sat on the coach.

"Yeah... Bring it on."

I didn't know you had to do so much stuff to become an owner of a famous chain of hotels. By the time we were done with everything it was already midnight.

"I gotta go get some rest Uncle. I'll see you on... Tuesday?"

"Yeah. Don't get injured either!"

"What? Oh... Shut up your weirdo. I'll see ya later."

"Haha... Alright bye Naruto be careful."

He was referring to the hospitals. Since Hinata apparently works at one here, Jiraya keeps on teasing me about it.

Finally I arrived at the hotels and walked up to the king suite, where Sasuke and I were staying. I layed on the couch and dreamt of the women that took my breath away.

---------

"Hey.... Hey dobe.... Naruto.... Wake up... Naruto!"

"Hn? What?" I rolled over only to fall off the couch.

"It's already 11am. C'mon!"

"Alright.... Is there food?"

"Do you think I would wake you up without it?" He smirked.

I got up and went to the kitchen. I ate my breakfast and took a shower.

"So where do you wanna go first?" Sasuke asked as we walked out of the door.

"Well I gotta go to the office real quick then we can go.... Hey you gotta do the paperwork for the chef stuff."

"Yeah..."

We rode the elevator to the first floor and walked to the office.

"Hey Tobi." I greeted the bellboy.

(A/N Yes I added him. I love him... Don't worry he's good.... Cuz Tobi is a good boy... Hehe)

"Hello Naruto Sir!"

He's weirder than Steve... Well he can be my assistant... He probably knows where to get me coffee.

"Is there something that Naruto Sir needs from Tobi?"

"Uh... Not at the moment. Just here to fill some stuff out."

"Well if Naruto Sir or Chef Sasuke needs something let Tobi know." He smiled and skipped away.

Sasuke filled out his paperwork and I mine, we left thirty minutes later.

"Alright New York here I come!"

All around New York we went. We went to Radio City Music Hall, Carnegie Hall, and then we went to the one I was waiting for the most.

We then walked to the bus station and asked what bus to take to get to the statue of liberty.

"You'll have to take bus 4b then transfer to 3c." The red head said.

"Ok thank you."
-------

"Woah! Look Sasuke! I can see everything from up here!"

"I know dobe I'm here too!"

We had walked to the very top of the of the crown that the teal lady had on her head.

"Look at the graffiti. It's just a bunch of names but still." Sasuke gazed at the wall.

I walked over to look at the names and saw my favorite name in the world.

Hinata And Sakura were here!

In big bold letters were written. Hinata's graceful handwriting was on a wall in New York.

"I can't ever be without her can I Sasuke? She's everywhere I look." I mumbled under my breath.

"Huh? W-- I... I can't live without Sakura..."

"What happened to finding a new love?" I placed my hand on the writing.

"I never forgot her. I wanted to but I can't." He turned to look at the view.

"I'm gonna get her back.... I swear."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Okay... Sorry of it isn't super detailed but school sucks. But thank you guys for being patient with me. PS... I dunno if there is graffiti... I've never been to New York... Hehe.

Adios ~~~ Ramen

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW