6. I Missed You Guys... But I Kinda Have Some News

I made the collage but the pics aren't mine... Btw
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hinata's POV

We went home after straighting things out. We didn't tell Hiashi that we found out where Naruto and Sasuke were going.

"Home. Finally."

I dropped my bags to my side and ran into my old room. It wasn't how I left it, since Hanabi packed my things, but it was my room. I looked at the window and smiled.

The mischief I got into with Naruto six years ago. A tear escaped my eye.

"Hey Hina? Where do I sleep? I'm all buzzed and jet lagged."

"You can sleep in here. I'll bring the bags in." I wiped my face and went to get our bags.

"You ok?"

"I'm fine Hanabi. I'm happy here. This is our home and we can see our friends."

"I'm 18. I hope they remember me."

(A/N I edited Hanabi's age a little bit)

"Me too."

I carried the luggage into the room where Sakura was already asleep. I wiped the dust off of my dresser and placed the bags. I took a shower and Sakura took one after me, after her nap.

"Your wanna go to Ichiraku's?"

"Yes I've been dying for some it six years!" I smiled. "Hey Dad?! Me and Sakura are gonna go to Ichiraku's!"

Before he was able to respond we ran out of the door. The town hadn't changed much. We passed Ino's flower shop but didn't go inside.

"You ready?"

"Yup."

We walked inside to Ichiraku's and smelled the beloved ramen.

"So do you still serve miso ramen?" I asked as we sat down.

Ayame and Teuchi spun around and their faces lit up.

"Well as I live and breath! Hinata and Sakura!" Teuchi said.

"Ino told us what happened so many years ago. I've missed you two!" Ayame pulled us into a hug.

"What's with all the hugging? Did you know about my engagement too?"

Temari?

"TEMARI!" I got out of my seat and ran to hug her.

"Hey! Who are............... HINATA! SAKURA!" She shouted and hugged me back. "I didn't know if I would ever see you two again!"

"Where did you two come from?" Shikamaru walked in behind her.

"Shikamaru! I've missed you so much!" I hugged him too.

"Hina... Well everyone is coming here in a bit." He hugged me back then hugged Sakura.

"Really?" Sakura asked.

"Naruto and Sasuke...."

"They went to New York. We saw them leave."

"Oh..."

"Hey! Let's hide and wait for the others to get here! Teuchi... Is it OK if wet hide behind the counter?" Sakura asked

"Er... I guess so."

"Wait... ENGAGED! You and Shika are still together? And engaged?! Omg in so happy for y'all!" I gave them another hug. "Are Ino and Sai still together?"