32. Uzumaki Addition

(Three Years Later)

Hinata's POV

It's been three years since Boruto was born... Today is Boruto's birthday actually. Everyone is married and all of the babies are here.

Gaara and Kankuro each met someone and are both married. Gaara's wife is named Yume and Kankuro's is Rein. They are currently both six months pregnant.

(A/N I needed to give those two a happy ending or I would've felt bad!)

When Boruto was about two months, we went to trial with Toneri. It was a long, hard process but we eventually won. He was put away for twenty years and the whole gang got restraining orders against him. Toneri was charged with attempted rape (you know when), kidnapping and endangerment of a child.

Mina is seven months pregnant with Shino's baby (obviously) and Tenten is four months with Neji's baby (obviously).

Hanabi and Konahamaru are engaged (Don't worry they are 21). They've been taking things slow since they were in college. Next year is when they will be wed... I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Today is the day... I'm sure of it.

"Mommy!" Boruto yelled and grabbed my leg.... Not to mention he was naked.

"Boruto you need to finish getting dressed for your party!" Naruto ran after him.

I picked my little munchkin up and put on his clothes. He giggled as I tickled his sides and kissed his cheeks.

"Boruto... Today you are three years old. All of your aunts and uncles and friends are coming over to celebrate. So please pay attention to daddy."

"Ok mommy. I hungry. Noodles!" He yelled and jumped on Naruto.

"You just ate buddy! How about some apples?" Naruto scooped him up.

"Noodles!"

"Now now. You can have noodles later. Everyone is supposed to be arriving in a little bit." I kissed his nose.

Ding Dong

I walked over to the door and opened it. Sasuke, Sakura, Sarada, Ino, Sai, Inojin, Temari, Shikamaru, Shikidai, Tenten, Neji, Metal and Lee were standing there.

"Hey! C'mon in, Boruto and Naruto are in the living room."

They all hugged me and I kissed the kids on the cheeks as they entered.

"Shino said him and the rest of them will be here in about thirty minutes." Tenten said as she sat down.

"Ok, How's my niece in there?" I kissed her tummy.

"She's being a little fickle today, but good." She smiled.

"Mommy! Eejin (Inojin) not share!" Sarada yelled reaching for the toys.

Inojin giggled at her attempts.

"Inojin Yamanaka! Stop being so rude to Sarada!" Ino yelled at her toddler.

He quickly obeyed and frowned. Metal was sitting close to Tenten but was on Lee's lap. Neji was on the other side of Tenten. I smiled, the three were an amazing group and all remained friends.

Boruto and Shikidai were seated at the edge of the carpet staring aimlessly out of the window.

After everyone arrived we decided to put the kids to play some games. They were playing all sorts of games and us parents sat there watching them.

"They grow up fast, eh?" Temari sighed and leaned on Shikamaru's shoulder.

"Yeah. Boruto is already three. Next is Metal then Sarada." Sakura smiled.