35. Family

Hinata's POV

"Naruto. Naruto." I tried to wake him up.

"Ugh... Naruto. Naruto!"

"Hmmm?" He rolled on his side.

Desperate times call for Desperate measures....

"Naruto ~ I'm naked." I whispered in his ear.

His eyes shot open and he immediately turned to me.

Pervert. Ah but I love you.

"You're so mean. You liar." He pouted but his face instantly turned to a grin. "But I could make you naked...."

He rolled on top of me and kissed my neck, trailing down.

"Na- Naruto..... Boruto is a-already up."

"Oh..... Then we'll continue this later." Naruto gave me a big kiss then got up.

After we both got dressed and straightened out, we walked into the kitchen to find Bolt eating his cereal where I left him.

"WAAAHHHH!! WAAAHHHH!!"

I sprinted back upstairs to Himawari's nursery. She was crying in her crib.

"Oh what's the matter honey?" I scooped her up.

"WAAAHHHH!! WAAAHHHH!!"

"Ok let's get you changed."

I changed her stinky diaper and she calmed down. Then she giggled and reached for me.

"Well good morning to you too princess." I kissed her nose.

I scooped her up and walked back downstairs to my... Two... Baby boys.

"Otou-chan! You lose!"

"No no no no! Boruto you're the one covered in the most banana!"
"Nuh uh! You have more on joo back!"

"But you have more on your fa--"

"Ahem." I cleared my throat, letting them know I was there.

"Okaa-chan.... It was Daddy's idea!" Boruto dropped all the banana he had in his hands.

"No! Boruto started it!"

"I don't care who started it! I'm finishing! You guys are gonna clean this mess up in my kitchen and go take a bath!"

Himawari giggled and bounced on my hip. Boruto ran over to me and puckered his lips. I leaned down and he gave me then Himawari a big banana kiss.

"Naruto! Go bathe your son!"

"Yes Mrs. Uzumaki!" He also gave the both of us banana kisses.

They ran upstairs, making it a race. I sighed and walked to the kitchen.

"You really gave up breast milk a lot faster than your brother." I muttered as I reached for the baby food.

I fed Himawari then went upstairs so me and her could get dressed.

Splash splash

"Looks like they aren't bathing, eh?..... Oh kami you can't even talk back can you?..... Of course not. What's wrong with me Hima?.. Dear lord! I'm going ins-"

"M... Ma.... Mama!"

"Eh?! What did you say?!"

"M.... Mama!"

"Himawari! You said mama! You can talk! Oh my kami.... I'm not insane! You can talk! Naruto!"

Naruto heard my yelling in the bathroom and emerged with just a towel on, Boruto soon followed.