25. Just Another Day?

Comment what happens! I...
Go rouge with... Neji!
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Sakura's POV

Almost three months have past since the fundraiser. It turns out that Tenten and Lee broke up because, of his insecure personality, he accused her of cheating.... But Tenten and Neji have been dating for a month.

The pregnant women are now...
Temari - 4.5 months
Ino - 4 months
Tamaki - 6.5 months
Kauri - 5.5 months
And they are getting huge! Tamaki's tummy is almost the size of a watermelon and she hasn't even gone her full term. They've been calling us two doctors every time they get scared.

The four of us have been going back and forth between New York and Konaha, slowly moving our stuff. And slowly planning everyone's wedding. It was hectic.

Hinata and Naruto, Have. Not. Stopped. Having. Sex. Every chance they get! I mean.... That's how me and Sasuke were, but not for two and half months! Seriously! Christmas! Her birthday! Don't even get me started on New years! They're like freaking bunny rabbits! But then again... She never experienced anything before Naruto.

"No! No no no no no!"

"What's wrong amai pai?" Sasuke turned away from his book.

"Don't 'sweetie pie' me when Hinata's and my shoes were lost in packaging! Tenten was supposed pick them up tomorrow and they were lost! Those are all of our shoes except for the two pairs we each have here!.... Oh no!" I yelled at my iPad.

"What now?"

"Our purses too! I'm suing that damn postage service! I need to tell Hinata!"

"Honey?"

"What?"

"Can you get me a beer?"

"You wanna watch a movie in the living room?"

"Sure."

Me and Sasuke walked into the living room. He plopped onto the couch and I went to grab his beer.

"Here. I need to go tell Hina about the packa--"

Thud thud thud

"NA--- RU--- TO---!!!"

".......Never mind. Let's watch a movie."

"Geez... We weren't like that... Were we?"

"I'm afraid we were..."

~~~~~

"Baby, wake up."

I shot up from the couch.

"What time is it?!"

"It's almost 11:30am. We fell asleep after the movie. Why?"

"Oh crap! ShiShi is going to kill us if we miss that faculty meeting!"

"Well what time is that at?"

"Noon!"

I ran to Hinata's and Naruto's bedroom and pounded on the door.

"HINATA! IT'S 11:30 AM!!! THE MEETING!"

She emerged a few seconds later all dressed in her purple scrubs.

"I thought you were up already!"

"How could you not see me on the couch!?"

"I haven't gone out of the room! Go and get dressed!"