20. Together Again

Hinata's POV

To be honest... It was torture not being able to be close to Naruto! I looked around and everyone was hugging and kissing. I looked so alone.... But I'm dating someone too!!! Naruto to be exact...

I pulled out my phone and secretly texted him.

~

Naruto! I wanna kiss you!

~

I looked at him. He quickly glanced at me and smirked.

~

Well what's stopping you!?

Every one! I think they came up with an emergency plan or something.....

I know... Come up to the front and ask for ramen! Then kiss me! :p

Yea... But Temari or Tenten would offer to get it so I don't have to be near you!

Then say you need to be strong and face the one you truly love!!!

Ur so full of yourself... Why don't you come back here?

Same with all the boys... I don't think Shika is actually trying tho...

~

"Who ya texting Hina?" Temari peeked at my phone.

"Huh? Nobody..." I quickly put it in my pocket.

"Is it your future hubby?" She got a goofy smile.

"Yup. We're so in love. I love him more than life itself!" I squealed.

"Really? Isn't that... Didn't you say you still loved... Never mind. When do we get to meet him?"

"Today. He came with me."

"Really? I didn't see him at the airport..."

"Yes you did! Don't lie!" I growled.

"Uh... Hinata I think you're a little jet lagged. Why don't we go to you're house?" She chuckled.

"Well... My future hubby says to eat a lot of ramen."

I got up from my seat, leaving Temari confused. Everyone watched my movements and looked like they were ready to jump me.

"One miso ramen please." I turned around. "Why is everyone staring at me?" I asked, a little annoyed.

They all mumbled incoherently and looked away. I was standing right next to Naruto but didn't make eye contact with him.

Out of the blue Naruto grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss. It's was kinda like a tango style dip that he pulled me into. Nevertheless, I kissed him back.

He finally lifted me back up and we both turned like nothing has happened.

"WHAT THE HELL JUST FUCKING HAPPENED!!!???" Kiba yelled at the top of his lungs.

We didn't say a thing. Naruto continued to eat his ramen and I waited for mine. Even Teuchi and Ayame were in shock.

"Thanks" I said and walked back to my seat.

I sat down and slurped up my noodles. The whole ramen shop was in silence except for the sizzling of the pans and mine and Naruto's slurping.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you Naruto is future hubby." I began to eat again.

"WHAT?!" Everyone yelled.

"Yep! Isn't that great!"

I got up and walked to where Naruto was. I sat on his lap and he rested his head on shoulder.