4. His Side

Naruto's POV

Ok so Sasuke said he needed tomatoes.... I might as well stop for ramen too... Hehe.

Sasuke was making dinner tonight. We don't live together but it's Friday and it's his week to cook dinner.

"Hey there Naruto. The usual?" Teuchi asked me as I walked into Ichiraku's.

"You bet old man!"

"Hey! You're not as young as you used to be."

"Pft... I'm 23... Turning 24 next month... Just gimme my ramen!"

"Hold your horses boy!"

I watched as Teuchi made my bowl. I hope Sasuke doesn't see me... He'll be mad if I spoil my appetite... Geez we're an old married couple.... Nah.

I would be an old married man... Well not old... Just married... To Hinata... I miss her.

"Here ya go!" Teuchi handed me my bowl.

I slurped it down in five minutes flat.

"Thanks old man!" I handed him the money and left.

Ringtone (Naruto's cell)

Hello?

Mr. Uzumaki? Umm... There's been a problem...

Steve? What problem?

Well... The order of the soap was mixed up with the order of towels...

And?....

Well now we have 300 bars of soap and 2,000 towels...

What?! Steve! We didn't need that many towels! And there's more than 300 rooms in the hotel! Ah! I'll be there in 15 minutes... Just don't open anything...

Bu--

I hung up and called Sasuke to let him know I'll be late. I was jogging to the hotel when I ran into Lilah... One of Sasuke's assistant chefs that might have a crush on me.

"Hey Mr. Uzumaki..." She got really close.

"Can't talk Lilah." I tried to slip past her.

"Ooh? Where ya headed? Can I come?" She matched my pace.

"Unless you wanna log extra hours... I'm headed to the hotel."

"Oh... Do you need any help?"

"Your a chef. That doesn't exactly match what I need to do."

Ugh! Leave me alone!

"I have training as a secretary too. I can do a lot of things if you ask me..." She batted her eyes.

"Uh... Hey Sasuke!" I shouted.

She's a little scared of him since Sasuke knows my feelings about her, he tries to keep her away from me. I wish I could fire her but she has a contract.

"Huh? Where?" She stopped.

I ran across the street and into the hotel. I don't think she'll follow me.

"Steve! Where are you!?" I yelled through the hotel.

"Here... Mr. Uzumaki.... You didn't let me finish on the phone.."

"Well what is it?"

"Cris opened them..."

"Ugh! I have plans... I hope you know!"