12. Dammit!

Naruto's POV

"An engagement party!" Hamura shouted.

"Who's getting married?" Sasuke asked, looking at Sakura.

"Well me and Hinata. She is going to be my wife!" Toneri announced proudly.

What!? My Hinata is marrying... Him? Why... She told me she still loves me three days ago.

I glimpsed at Hinata and she was crying. Tears formed in my eyes as well and Toneri looked confused.

"Is... Anything wrong Mr. Uzumaki?" Toneri asked.

"Everything..." I got up and walked out of the room.

"Naruto wait!" I heard Hinata yell.

I just ran out of the room and into the stair well. I sank onto the floor in the corner.

"Naruto! Where are you!?" I heard Hinata in the hall.

I tried to stay quiet so she wouldn't hear me. I was silently crying in solitude.

"Naruto... Please..." I could feel the thump on the other side of the wall when she sat.

"Hinata.... I love you..." I whispered to myself.

"Please Naruto... I love you... I don't want this... But I have to do it... If you only you could hear me... Naruto where are you!!??" I heard her steps walk away.

What does she mean by that? That she doesn't want to do this? I can't deal with it right now...I need a little time to absorb this...

I pulled out my phone and texted Sasuke.

Hinata's POV

I walked back into the conference room.

"Hinata... Why did you... Follow Mr. Uzumaki? Why did you call him Naruto?" Toneri asked me.

"Well Naruto is his name, right?"

"But why did you fol--"

"Um... Ms. Hyuga... Can I speak to you for a sec?" Sasuke asked.

"Er.. Ok Sa-- Mr. Uchiha..."

We walked back into the hall. When the door closed he tackled me in a hug.

"Sa-- Sasuke... Um... I'm a bit sick... " I was surprised by his action.

"Oh! Sorry Hinata. I've missed you guys so much. How is Sakura? Is she ok? Is she dat--"

"Sasuke! Please... I'm not going to answer your questions, it's not my place. Go talk to her yourself... Is that all you needed me for?" I was a little irritated by the questions.

"Oh no.. Naruto texted me..."

"What did he say!!??"

"That we'll finish this another day... He's says he needs a little time..."

"Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Why Sasuke? Hiashi is forcing me into this and I love Naruto. But I can't do anything about it because if I do.... There will be consequences. Sasuke... please tell him to meet me at the Bubble Tea Rose Cafe on Yucca Ave.(fake street) On Friday at noon. Please do this for me... Please Sasuke..." I didn't realize how I grabbed him.

"Um... Sure... I'll do this for you Hina... But... Let go of my shirt..."

"I'm sorry... Sasuke. Arigato..."

"It's ok Hina... Like I said... I've missed both of you... You were like the sister I never had." He hugged me tightly.

"I have to get back to those bakas in there... By the way... Sakura isn't dating anyone..." I winked and put my finger on my lips.

He smirked and was beginning to walk away.

"Oh! Hinata?"

"Hm?"

"Naruto also says... He loves you too... But he needs some time..."

He left and I was standing there in the hall like an idiot with a dumb found expression on my face.

I didn't tell anyone where I was going, I didn't even go back into the room... I just walked back to the apartment.

How could I forget the baka that stole my heart? Should I? What do I tell him on Friday? To leave me alone.... Or that I'm still desperately in love with him?

Naruto's POV

I got up and walked down the stairs to go into my office.

"Hello Naruto Sir!"

"Tobi? Why are you in my office?"

"Well you see Naruto Sir... Tobi had a snack bar and put it down on some papers. Then when Tobi turned around, it was gone. Then Tobi saw it being took to Naruto Sir's office with the papers .... But now Tobi cannot find it *sigh*" he looked sad.

"Uh... Ok here's a dollar, get another from the vending machine." I pulled a dollar from my wallet.

"Really Naruto Sir!? Tobi is grateful!" He took the dollar and ran out.

Ur so weird Tobi... I need to go over everything.

I locked my office door to process things and talked to myself... A lot.

(Naruto chat with self until said otherwise from here)

So Hinata is getting married... But... What she said in the hall...

It's an arranged marriage you dumb ass! It's probably Hiashi pulling the strings.

But...I can't just say 'Stop!'

Yes you can! She loves you not that white haired freak!

How do I prove it? How do I know she really doesn't love both of us?

Are you mad! It's Hinata! She said in our apartment that she loved us since forever...

AHHH!!! WHAT DO I DO??!!

(END)

I slammed my head on my desk in frustration.

"Hey dobe? You in there?"

I wiped the tears from my eyes and unlocked the door. He came in and sat down.

"Is Hinata ok?"

"Yeah... She wants to meet with you."

"Really? Where? When?" My eyes grew wide.

"Uh... Bubble Tea Rose Cafe on Yucca Ave. On Friday at noon."

"Will you take care of the faculty meeting then?"

"Yes... You guys belong together. I need to talk to Sakura."

We talked for awhile about our loved ones.

I can do it... I can get her back!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Sorry if it's not any good, I've been so busy.

Thank you to all who understand! I'll try to update on Friday.

DECEMBER 15th IS INTERNATIONAL OTAKU DAY!!
If you wanna show ur support write ^w^ on ur hand/wrist! IDK if it's every year but this year it's on that day.

Adios ~~~ Ramen

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW