10. Examination

Hinata's POV

Sakura and I just got back from our trip to Konaha about three days ago. All the girls got drunk on Ino's birthday... Including me and Sakura.

I met Mina, she was very nice and is perfect for Shino. Neji is still depressed about Tenten and Hanabi is excited that she finally has a boyfriend... But she isn't gonna tell Hiashi about it until... Never.

I've been avoiding so many things because I don't know where Naruto could be. He's most likely really busy with the hotels though.

"Dr. Hyuga! Emily is vomiting blood!"

"What!? I thought she was stable! Page Dr. Haruno now!" I yelled at the nurse.

I ran into room 220 and there was my patient coughing up blood.

"Emily!" I grabbed a bed pan.

"It... Just..... Happened after.... I ate..." She panted out.

"What happened?!" Sakura ran into the room.

She listened to her heart and lungs.

"She's gonna need to go back into surgery. Care to scrub in Dr. Hyuga?"

We drove the bed to the elevators to go to the surgical floor.

"Sakura... I haven't operated in awhile. But... It could be fun..."

Emily had already passed out and we rushed to save her life.

-----------

"Lucy please take Emily to her room and inform her husband."

"Yes Dr. Hyuga." The nurse walked away

"Geez Sakura... That was fun. I haven't operated in awhile, that was what I needed."

"Yep. Do you wanna go to the movies tonight?" She asked taking off her scrub cap.

"Uh... I dunno..."

"C'mon! Don't be afraid to run into him! You're gonna see him when we talk about renting the roof top of the hotel... Hey... Where's your ring?" She noticed the blank spot on my neck.

"Huh? Oh um... I'm gonna go help out in the E.R...." I quickly walked away from her.

Buzz buzz

I looked at my pager.

Patient on floor 3 room 364

Well no E.R. then....

I knew it wasn't urgent but I don't like to keep to people waiting so I quickly scurried to the room... Then..... THUD!!

"Ow... Hey watch i--" I looked up.

"Oh hey sorry.... Hinata?"

"Sa-- Sasuke.... Um... I..." I scrambled to my feet.

"I thought you worked here! Are you ok? You know from the party and stuff? Oh h--"

"Gotta go!" I ran past him to the stairs.

Omg why is he here!? I gotta tell Sakura!!

I pulled out my phone from my pocket.

---

What Hina?

Sakura.... Sasuke is here!

What!? I... Did you talk to him?

Kinda... Look I just wanted to tell you. I gotta patient... Come to floor 3 room 364 and I'll tell you... Bye.