24. Me And You... And Them

Hinata's POV

Wow.... That was amazing... Last night was perfect. Naruto is perfect. Oh dear kami I should get up now.... But I wanna stay here.

I slowly opened my eyes to see hands around my chest and a leg strapped over me. I blushed at where Naruto's hands were but not as much when I realized we were still naked. I looked at the clock. 10:38

"Naruto..." I whispered.

"Ohayo Gorgeous..." He whispered in my ear. "Turn around."

I did as he said and turned around to where I was now facing him. I looked up at him and smiled. He returned the smile and leaned down to kiss me. After our kiss he smiled again.

"How are you feeling?"

"Wonderful. You've made me the happiest woman on earth." I snuggled in his chest.

I could feel his body heating from the blush at what I said. We remained in silence but we just cuddled. I never thought a person could ever feel the joy I felt at that moment.

"Did you enjoy yourself last night? It sounded like you did..." He asked.

"Y- yes... Y--you?" I stuttered, his comment made me blush.

"Very much so. I just wanna stay in bed all day with you." He hugged me.

"Me too... But our friends are leaving tomorrow and--"

"Marry me." He cut me off.

"W-- what?"

"Marry me. We're practically engaged already... I know we've only been back together for 3 weeks now but... Our love has always been there."

He rolled over and grabbed a box out of his coat that was on the floor next to the bed. He opened it and there was my ring.

So he took it off when I was asleep... Damn I love this man.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again.... Of course I'll marry you Naruto! I love you...."

"I love you too Hinata."

He slid the ring on my finger and pulled me into a hug. I kissed him and rolled us over to where I was on top of him.

"Really?" He asked with a smile, parting our kiss.
~
~
~
~~~ La Dee Da ~~~ ^3^ ~~~
~
~
~
"Better.... The.... Second.... Time." He said, out of breath.

"Uh.... Huh.... Perfect.... Way.... To celebrate.... Our engagement...." I smiled.

I sat up and stretched. I walked to the bathroom and put on the hotel robe and emerged a few minutes later.

"I'm hungry. What's up with the food?" I asked sitting next to Naruto.

"We can call room service, Here."

He grabbed the telephone and dialed a specific number.

"Yes hello?.... Yes can I get two breakfast combos?............ No....... No tomatoes....... SASUKE?!........ Nooooo.......... No one!...... You're one to talk!........ Just do it!........ I'm your boss teme!........ Yes....... Fine but later......... Why are you even answering the calls........ You're not even supposed to be working today......... Because-you-stayed-in-the-hotel, My ass!!!.......Well tell Sakura she's fine...... DON'T TELL HER THAT!!!
....... What d'ya mean?....... DON'T TELL ANYONE THAT! ............ No have someone else do it....... Because I said so!........ Have John do it!.......... Fine.... Bye."

( A/N: I'll let you guys come up with what was being said by Sasuke...)

I looked at Naruto with a confused face. He just layed back and and released a sigh.

Nothing Is Stronger Than Our Love ~Sequel~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara