13. Escaping For Naruto

Hinata's POV

Today is Friday...I'm supposed to meet Naruto today...I'm nervous...

I had been sick for a total of three days,I don't think it was the flu.

"Dr. Hyuga?"

"Huh? Oh right I'm coming..." The nurse knocked me out of my thoughts.

I walked to the lab and looked at cancerous cells to try and stop the progressing of the disease.

"Hey Hinata. I thought I'd find you here... Wanna go to lunch?" Sakura opened my lab door.

"Um... Well actually I wanted to.... Uh.... Go home early... Yeah. I'm not back at 100℅ yet so I don't wanna push it." I made up a lame excuse.

"Uh-huh...I see... Well then are you gonna still be 'at home' when I go home. I need to know so I can make dinner..." She raised her eyebrow.

"Uh... Um ... I- I don't know wh-- what your t--taking about Sakura..... I'll be home at dinner..." I blushed.

I wanted to keep this meeting from everyone because I don't even know how it's gonna go...

---10:45 am---

"Excuse me Sir... Can I have the rest of the day off?" I entered Hiashi's office.

"Hinata? Wh--"

"Personal reasons, please dad?"

"Uh... I suppose... But Toneri said he wanted to talk to you after you feel better so he should be coming in about fifteen minutes... Can you wait?"

"Errr...." I looked at my watch. " Sure... I'll finish my paperwork. But if he's not here in 15 minutes I'm leaving! " I said firmly.

"Why are you leaving Hinata?"

"*gasp* Toneri... Oh... Um my father said you wanted to talk to me... Here let's go outside."

We walked into the hall and to the locker rooms.

"Wait here for a second while I change..." I closed the door and went from work clothes to casual clothes... Well not too casual... I wanted to look nice... For.... Naruto....

I emerged in a yellow top and black skinny jeans. I had on my regular ugg boots and a white sweater.

"Wow... You look amazing. How can you be so beautiful in simple things?..." His eyes grew wide. "Er.. Um not that you're simple... it's... Um... just that... You're clothes are simple... Not that you don't have style, I mean you would probably look good in anything or nothing...... Ahhhh!! Not that I think of you li--"

"Toneri... Please stop... You're making it worse." I blushed a little.

"Right. So let's go outside."

The two of us walked into the cool autumn breeze of New York and I looked at my watch... 11:15.

"So Toneri... What did you wanna talk to me about?"

"Well are date has been postponed too many times... Do you wanna maybe grab lunch?" He looked down and I could see the blush on his face.

"I'm really sorry to do this to you again... But I kinda have lunch plans with N-- an old friend... I actually have to be going. We can go to dinner on Sunday." I smiled

"Why not tomorrow?"

"Well... Tomorrow is October 10th... That is a very special day to me and I always spend it alone." My Naruto's birthday is on October 10th.

"Then we can start doing that together!"

My heart stopped for a few seconds at his last comment.

"I'd rather not... We can have dinner on Sunday... Now I really must be going. Good to see you... I'll see you on Sunday at the... Barbeque House... Ok?"

"Barbeque... For our first date?"

"Look... I don't wanna pretend that we love each other. We just met less than a month ago... So let's at least be casual, ok?" I blurted out without a second thought.

"Yes you're right... Sunday then... Goodbye." He turned and walked away.

11:30 am

Toneri's POV

I was surprised by what she has just said but then again... It's true.

But I don't buy it... Something is going on between her and that hotel guy. Why would she run after him?

I decided to follow her when she couldn't see me anymore.

I just want a normal relationship with her. She seems nice but won't give me a chance. She's kind, funny, womenly (if ya know what I mean) and smart. I want to get to know her but there's something not right...

Hiashi told me she had, had no previous romantic relationships... Just a silly crush on some guy. Who is he?

I must know who he is, in order to make Hinata love me... I need to try and be the man of her dreams. I don't know if this crush was her dream man but it's worth a shot.

What if she had relationships with that blonde man? Maybe that's why she ran after him and called him 'Naruto...' .

Stop thinking nonsense Toneri.

She walked for another twenty-five minutes before arriving at the Bubble Tea Rose Cafe. She looked around and then walked inside and sat a table for two.

Through the glass window, I could see she was nervous. Her head turned from side to side, examining the cafe. Her hands couldn't stay still. She held her head on hey hands. Then... A hand appeared on her shoulder.

You... What the hell are you doing here? Why... Was I right?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Thnx for being patient once again! Sry if it's a bit short. I'll update as much as I can but Thanksgiving is next Thursday... And I'll be super busy with that!

Adios ~~~ Ramen

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW