23. Fundraiser ~ For The Kids

Hinata's POV

We arrived home an hour ago and I was struggling to put on my dress.

Stupid zipper! Just go up already! C'mon I need to do my hair and put on my shoes!

I was hopping around trying to pull that damned zipper up. I couldn't call Sakura to help because she took her dress to the hotel... Which I should've done too. Ugh...

"NARUTO!"

"Huh?" He came in with his tie in a knot.

We both need help.

"Zip up my dress. I can't reach..." I blushed.

"Ok... If you help me with me tie."

"Deal."

He walked over and with one quick movement and a loud ZIP, my purple dress was perfectly fitted.

I turned to look in the full body mirror and dusted it off.

"Are you sure you're gonna be able to walk in that? It's dragging on the floor... I never relized how short you were." He came up behind me and rested his chin on my head and hugged my waist.

"Yeah, so? Now lemme fix your tie." I blushed more at his comment.

After his tie was on correctly I went over to the restroom and brushed my hair. After styling and taming it... I looked awesome!!!

I slipped on my silver, diamond pumps and walked into the living room.

"How do I look?"

Naruto turned off the TV and turned to look at me. His jaw dropped and eyes widened.

"You can't go looking like that!!" He yelled at me.

"What? Why? Is it not ok?" I looked at my dress.

I suddenly felt his hands on either side of my face. He looked into my eyes and smiled.

"You can't go because all eyes will be on you... And then I'll have to punch all the guys." He chuckled.

I didn't even put on blush because I knew he would say something like that... Thus my face glowing.

OUTFIT OVERLOOK

I was wearing a long flowing strapless purple dress that dragged on the floor a little in the back but lifted in the front. My hair was loose in curls and I had a light shade of purple eye-shadow with frost pink lips. Naruto was in a simple black tux with an orange tie. His hair seemed somewhat tamed from his usual lion mane.

It was about 4:30pm when we got back to the hotel. Throughout the day me and Naruto never separated but we finally went different ways.

I entered the huge dining hall where it would take place. Sakura and the girls had done a wonderful job. I looked around and there wasn't a thing out of place.

"HINATA! Didn't I do I good a job!?" Sakura ran towards me with her heels in hand. "You grew?"

I stepped out of my shoes and shrunk back to size.

"Oh... I'm really short right now because everyone already had their heels on."

We both put on our heels and the other girls walked in.

"You guys look amazing! I'm not used to seeing you like that!" I was surprised with their looks.

"You look awesome too! Sasuke wants us to greet guests and try to suck money out of them." Mina said.

An idea popped in my head.

"My dad isn't here so I'm in charge... Well besides Neji but he isn't here... Expect some mula in that cash box!"