36. It's Never Too Late

You'll get the pic later...
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hinata's POV

"No I like this one!" Hima pointed at the cupcake on the counter.

"Ok fine. Only because you're cute." I kissed her nose.

She ran off to show her older brother her prized cupcake. I left the two watching TV as I walked upstairs to my husband.

"No Carl...... I need those by five....... That's because that's when the Martin family will be arriving....... Ok..... Well tell Susan to handle it.......... Yea....... Bye." I heard Naruto slam the house phone down.

"What was that all about?" I asked, entering his office.

"Just some stuff with the hotel. Where are the kids?"

"Downstairs. Sakura is supposed to be coming."

"Teme too?"

"Well I think. She just said that she was coming by to show Himawari something."

"Oh."

Ding Dong

"I guess they're here."

Me and Naruto made our way downstairs. Boruto and Hima were cleaning up their mess as I went to answer the door.

"Ohayo!" Sakura chirped as she walked in.

"Sakura... It's past noon."

"Well technically still morning somewhere. Sasuke and Sarada will be coming in, in a minute."

"Ok... What did Hima want you to show her?"

"Well sh--"

"No I don't want your help Boruto! I can do it by myself!" Sarada yelled.

"Your shirt is stuck on the rose bush! I'm just trying to help!" He snapped back.

"Exactly! I don't need you to-- OW!"

"See you hurt your finger!"

"I'll do it." Sasuke interjected.

The three entered the house. Sarada's shirt was torn at the side.

"Auntie Sakura!" Hima yelled and jumped into her arms.

"Hello sweetness!"

"Hi Aunt Hinata and Uncle Naruto." Sarada greeted us and gave us each a hug.

"My my... Nine years old and so mature." I kissed her head.

"Uncy Sasugay!" Hima reached for Sasuke.

"You still can't pronounce my name right? Well hello princess." He kissed her nose.

"Hiya Aunt Sakura and Uncle Sasuke." Boruto hugged them.

"Boruto."

"Sarada."

The two elder kids huffed at each other. Himawari hugged Sarada and the adults greeted each other.

"Did you brung it?" Hima asked Sakura.

"I sure did!"

"What?" Naruto asked.

"Let's sit down."

Sakura sat on the center of the couch with all three kids surrounding her. Sasuke sat on a chair across the room and me and Naruto stood behind the couch to see.