34. Hima's Debut

This might be a REALLY long chapter but I don't think you guys will mind.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Naruto's POV

"C'mon it's just a little weight honey."

"I've gained 30 pounds (13.6078 kilos) in the past two months! Ino didn't even gain that much through her entire pregnancy!" Hinata pouted and layed back on the bed in her sports bra.

"That's cause she even dieted when she was pregnant. You know how particular she is about her weight. It's okay Hinata, you gained more when you were pregnant with Boruto and you lost it all within two months." I tried to make her feel better.

"No I didn't. I'm getting fat and its still a week and half until her due date... Who knows how much I'll gain by then!!" She covered her face with a pillow.

I kissed her round tummy at the top and lied next to her. I rested my head on my hand and was positioned on my side. I slowly removed the pillow from her face. She looked at me with eyes of tears.

"Hinata... You could gain as much as you wanted to and you'll still be beautiful to me. You will always be the most lovely sight I could ever look at."

Her tears flowed more heavily and she turned and hugged me. I could hear silent sobs in my ear as she didn't let me go. She quickly pulled away and shoved me.

"What was that for?!" I asked, then I remembered when she did that many years ago when I announced I wanted to marry her in front of Hiashi.

"For saying something like that when we can't... Ya know..." She blushed slightly but kept her serious look.

"And why can't we?" I scooted closer to her and put on a grin.

"Because Shizunae said it wasn't good to do it this close to the due date." She looked at the ceiling.

"I see....... Then you should be excited for when we get free time after Hima is born." I nibbled on her earlobe.

Even though we've been married for 4 years (add pregnancy time), her face returned to the crimson glow I fell in love with.

"But we still can kiss....." She whispered.

I took that as a go ahead and hovered over her. Our lips met as she gripped the back of my hair. We turned on our sides, never breaking the kiss... Then I "woke up". (A/N Ya nasty Naruto)

Control Naruto!!!! Self control!!! Think of something else.... Think of.... Sasuke.... Ewww... Yea that works. Ok it died down... Good.

We continued our tongue tango for quite some time until...

"MOMMY! DADDY!"

He sounded urgent and I helped Hinata up. She pulled on her robe and we walked to his room.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Hinata asked.

"Dare a munster under bed!" He whisper shouted.

So he's finally started that phase.

I checked under his bed and sat next to him.

"Nothing is there buddy." I kissed his forehead.

"But I saws it!" He protested.

"Ok... Then what did you see?" Hinata leaned on the doorframe.

"It black! And it follow me!"

Hinata giggled and walked to him.