37. Together.... Finally!!!

Uber long chapter awaits.... Sorry if it's a bit rushed at first.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hinata's POV

I rolled over and felt incredibly soft petals.

Petals?

I slowly opened my eyes to be surrounded by red rose petals. I sat up and grabbed fist fulls of petals that were at my sides. I scanned the room and saw a note on the nightstand.

~
Good morning love!

I can't wait to marry you today! Sakura dragged me out to get ready and she's setting up girl camp downstairs with Ino and the rest. If it's past ten then she'll be coming up to get you ready too.

Boruto is with me but Hima is most likely still asleep. I'll be waiting at the end of the aisle at 5:30!

I love you soooooo much!
-Naruto.

PS... Last night was.....
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! But I'll be sure to make tonight even better! Plus Sakura and Sasuke are watching the kids tonight.... And you know.

I love you sooooooooooo much!
~Naruto
~

My face was a vibrant pink by the last part he wrote... But it was true. I looked at the clock, 9:59 am.

So I woke up before 10:00am. I wonder when Sakura will--

"Ohayo Hinata! Oh... You're up..... Well that's no fun!" Sakura swung the door open.

"Mommy!" Hima ran in and jumped on the bed.

I looked at the clock. 10:00am.

"Good morning Hima. Ohayo Sakura." I hugged my baby girl.

"C'mon Hinata! Lots to do! You need to shower, and then we're going to get our nails done, then your hair, then makeup, then you need to put on your dress, then shoes, then we have to be at the chapter chapel by 5:00pm, plus all of the bridesmaids have to get dressed, and then we hav--"

"Ok I get it! So get out so I can shower.... Oh! Can you bathe Hima?"

"I can do it myself!"

"Ok. Then I'll just be in there in case you need help." Sakura picked up Himawari.

They walked out and I got out of bed. I walked to the restroom and turned on the water. Letting the water warm, I took off the only article of clothing I was wearing, Naruto's shirt.

~~~
10:34 am

I walked down in the custom made shirt Sakura had made everyone.

Mine said 'Bride', Himawari's said 'Flower Girl', Sakura's said 'Made of Honor', Hanabi's said 'Sister of the Bride', and the rest said 'Bridesmaids' or 'crew'.

"C'mon we need our nails done!" Sakura said, as we piled into the mini van. The car only held girls, even the male children were with their fathers.

"So I was thinking we all do purple, since that's the color of our dresses. But Hina will do white french tip." Ino said.

"Ok. Sounds good." Tenten said.

~~~
12:43 am

"Hinata! Stay still! We're already running late... I need to fix your hair!" Tamaki straightened my head out so she could pin it up.