27. The Heart Says Ramen

Hinata's POV

"Twinkle twinkle Little Star, how I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high,li--"

"WAAAHHHH!!!!" Kiya screamed.

"Oh baby girl please stop, you'll wake up your brother." Kiba rocked his new born.

Me and Naruto were paying a visit to the Inuzuka house. They got an apartment and the twins were now... One month old. Tamaki was taking a nap, she was so tired. I am now 6 months now, with a boy.

I watched as Kiba tried everything to get her to stop. I rocked little Kael from side to side as he slept in my arms.

"You need help there Kiba?"

"Don't mock me!"

"WAAAHHHH!!!"

"Here Kiba." I handed him quiet Kael and took Kiya from his arms.

"Kiya Inuzuka, why are you being so loud?" I sat in the rocking chair.

"Baby I don't think she'll want a conversation." Naruto said.

"You have to talk to the baby like a person, not like a puppy."

"WAAAHHHH!!" She screamed again.

She began tugging at my shirt and puckering her lips. My face flushed red.

"You baka Kiba! She's hungry dammit!" I yelled at him.

"But Tamaki is asleep,I don't want to wake her." He mumbled.

"Well then either you start lactating or go warm up the bottle in the fridge!" I snapped at him.

He handed Naruto Kael and went to the kitchen. Kiya finally stopped crying and was just whimpering.

Tenten is.... Pregnant..... With Lee's child. It happened like this, she got pregnant before they broke up and just found out. Neji is surprising open minded. She is currently 5.5 months. They are gonna be a three man parenting squad! Kauri of two weeks past her due date and is miserable. Ino is 7.5 months, Temari is 8 months and Sakura is 5 months.

"Hey look at us, were babying."

"Babying?" I looked at my husband.

"Yeah ya know.... Babying." He put on a goofy smile.

"You mean parenting?"

"Eh... Sure."

"Okay here is her bottle." Kiba walked into the nursery.

"Well take your baby. I'm not always gonna be here Kiba." I handed him Kiya.

After another hour Kiba finally felt ok so me and Naruto left. We decided to go to Choji and Kauri's house apartment to see if we could ease her miserable state.... As well as Choji's.

"Should we maybe stop and get something to eat?" I asked.

"Are you hungry?" Naruto looked down at me.

"Yeah....... Ramen?"

"But of course, my queen."

"Queen? Then that would make you the king." I chuckled.

"Or the forbidden stable boy that you fell in love in with! Oh!" He put his hand on his forehead and acted dramatic.

"You're probably getting more pregnancy symptoms than I am." I looked as my husband was being weird.

"Nah. Just feeling happy. This is our practice for when our baby boy comes." He grabbed my hand.

"Yeah."