2. Let's Talk...

Hinata's POV

I woke up... It was still dark outside. I slowly got up and walked into the kitchen.

"OHAYO HINA!"

"Sakura? What are you doing up so early?" I asked, getting a glass of milk.

"It's seven in the morning and Hiashi said to be there at nine. I'm making tamagoyaki. I was gonna wake you up after I finished making it."

"Where would I be without my Sakura?" I smiled at my best friend.

"Here... Just without me. I'd just be in Konaha with... Yea."

I guess she had been having some flashbacks as well... Cuz she would never ever mention Konaha..... Ever!

"So did Hiashi say where to meet him or do we go to the main office?"

"I dunno.... We'll just go to the main office. Here." She passed me my rolled omelette.

I stuffed it in my mouth, "Mmmm! Forget surgeon! You shoulda been a chef!" it was delicious.

"Ha maybe.... But I was never really a cook until I took that class."

"Sthill ... Ith gooth... Well imma geth dresth." I said with a stuffed mouth.

I wiped my mouth and got up. The sun was coming up by now so I walked onto the balcony. It was chilly, as always, but there was something in the air. I shrugged it off and went back inside.

I put on my skinny jeans and an purple long sleeve top. I owned more heels now so I put on my black pumps. I combed my long, violet hair and let it loose. Sakura came out of her room in a pink top, skinny jeans and ankle boots with heels.

"C'mon, let's get going."

We walked past the park where, hopefully, 'Jenny' said yes. The weird falafel man wasn't at his usual post but that was ok... cuz he's weird. Finally we arrived at the plain gray building marked: HYUGA HOSPITALS

"Dr. Hyuga, I didn't know you were on call today. Can you look a--"

"Lemme stop you there Susan. I'm not on call. Just here to talk with the boss, okay? I can look at the patient on Monday. Have a good day." I quickly dismissed the nurse cuz I was looking forward to what Sakura had planned.

"Geez... When did you become a mean doctor?"

"Never. I just wanna get this over with."

We walked to the elevator and rode it to the 15th floor. We got off, greeted Hiro, since he worked here, took a left, a right and then walked to the end of hall and entered the door with the name: Hiashi Hyuga.

"Ohayo Father." I entered the room.

"Hinata please, you know to address me as 'Boss' ,and its Good morning or hello here."

"I've lived in America for six years now... Ohayo Father. Do you really expect me to change?" I've become more upfront with Hiashi.

"Well... You weren't supposed to be here until nine."

"Eh? It's... Oh." Sakura looked at her watch, 8:30 am.

"Well I woke up early, so we came early. It saves both of us some time. Now... What did you want to talk about?"

"Um... Well you know our rival hospital, the Otsutsuki Hospitals? Well me and Hamura were talking about merging them..."

(A/N I know Hamura isn't Toneri's dad but ya know)

"Oh really? So am I expected to be the one firing and hiring? How are you guys gonna do it?" Questions spilled out of my mouth.

"Well I'll do the firing and hiring but we were thinking of an... Arranged..... Marriage...."

"Oh. So who's the lucky girl?"

"Well me and Hamura thought about... The two... Heirs..."

"Heirs? So.... Wait.... ME?!"

"Uh yeah. You are the heiress. Plus me and him discussed the whole thing a long time ago when you and Toneri were kids and--"

"KIDS?! YOU'VE HAD MY WHOLE LIFE TO TELL ME AND YOU'RE JUST TELLING ME NOW!!??? Wait..... Is this why we moved out of Japan?" I was pissed.

"Yes.... Mostly. But if we didn't you would've never been the wonderful doctor you are now."

"Uh yes I would've! And mostly?! You moved me so I couldn't marry Naruto! You bas--"

"Hello Sir Hiashi. I guess you've told little Hina. My, my have you gotten big." Hamura said while walking into the office, behind him was a fair skinned man I guessed was Toneri.

"Yes I have... Uh... Hehe" I didn't even know he knew me when I was little.

"Hello Hamura. Toneri this is my daughter Hinata, an amazing doctor.."

"Pleasure." I said sarcastically.

"And this is her friend Sakura Haruno, another amazing doctor here at our main hospital."

"How d'ya do?" Sakura shook his hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet both of you. I've heard a great deal about you Lady Hinata." Toneri said with a smile.

I got a good look at him. He has teal looking eyes and white hair (I know right). He had a strong build. He was wearing a white blazer with a black shirt and white slacks. He was good lookin.

"Hina..." Sakura nudged me and noticed me spacing out

"Uh? Oh well thank you Mr. Otsutsuki. It's very flattering." I blushed.

Wait! Blushed?! I've never blushed when a man talks to me only... Naruto.

"Please Lady Hinata, call me Toneri." He said with a sweet smile.

"Oh well you don't have to say Lady in front of my name."

"Ok now that we are introduced... Let's get talking wedding plans. Ms. Haruno if you would please--"

"Ok Mr. Hamura. All due respect, you don't treat Sakura like that and you can say anything in front of her. She keeps secrets... like my wedding! Not to Toneri but to my real lo--"

"HINATA! Uh... Excuse us for a sec." Hiashi pulled me into the hall. "Look they don't know about your rebellious stage, so please. Be good." He yanked me back inside.

"Um wedding?" Hamura asked.

"It's nothing. Hamura let's continue."

"Ok well--"

"Wait! You guys don't even have our consent to this!" I yelled.

"I'm okay with it. What's wrong with having a beautiful wife?" Again the smile.

"Wh-- what? Be-- Beautiful? Uh?" I blushed.

Dammit! First blushing now stuttering too? It's like I'm that love struck girl in high school again!! Wait... Love struck?

"Do you have an objection... Hinata?" Toneri asked me.

Pressure... Pure pressure is what I felt. If I say I do have a problem then blah blah dad will be mad and probably a forced marriage will take place. But if I say I don't... Then I could maybe be happy. He's cute and probably a sweet guy... I could forget about Naruto... Hopefully.

AHHHH!!! WHAT DO I DO?! WHAT DO I DO?!

"Hina!..." Sakura nudged me again.

"Um... No. No I don't have an objection, let's talk."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Eh!? What is wrong with you Hinata!!??

Adios ~~~ Ramen

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW