29. Gone

Naruto's POV

"Dammit! It's been four hours! How the hell don't you know where my wife is!? Don't you have footage!?!" I yelled at a security guard.

"Sir... Our cameras were down for ten minutes and during that time is when your wife was abducted." He calmly said.

"Exactly! Abducted you dumbfu--"

"Naruto! They.....the police found something!" Sasuke yelled.

I ran to the place where I heard him. The police investigators were surrounding a waste bin and had a used syringe.

(A/N Stupid Joke Time...
What d'ya call an alligator in a vest?............
An in-vest-igator! AHA!
Sry I love that stupid joke....)

"What's is it?"

"This syringe is not registered to the hospital. We need to take it down to the lab to test what's in it. There might be DNA if it was injected directly into the patient, but of not we might hit a dead end." A nurse said.

"Ok."

"Naruto!" Temari yelled and hugged me. "Are you ok?"

Feeling the warmth of her I couldn't hold back my feelings. She is my favorite cousin. I sank to the floor and she went with me, still hugging me. Tears ran down my face.

"Temari..... I.... Don't know.... What happened. She's in labor.... Boruto.... I don't know." I sobbed on her shoulder.

"It's ok. Listen to me Naruto. Aunt Kushina is with her as well as Uncle Minato. They're souls will stay with her. Do you think they would let something happen to her?" She slowly chuckled.

"Temari.... Thank you."

I leaned up from her shoulder and she kissed my forehead. I looked behind her to see Shikamaru with those baby carriers that strap on with Shikidai inside.

"Mr. Mom?"

"I'll let that one slide..." He growled.

"Ok. Ino and Tamaki are together looking after the kids as well as Kauri. We're here to help!" Kiba announced as him, Choji and Sai walked in.

"Tenten and Sakura are with Hanabi." Neji said while him and Hiashi also entered.

"I'm gonna go with Sakura and Ino with Shikidai. If you need something tell me, ok?" Temari said while pulling me up.

She grabbed Shikidai from Shikamaru and walked into the waiting room where the others were.

Shino and Mina were also there. Shikamaru, Sai, Kiba, Shino, Mina, Choji, Neji, Hiashi, Gaara, Kankuro and Sasuke were surrounding me.

"Thank you all."

"She's like family to all of us... And real to some! Let's find Hinata!" Kiba put his fist in the air.

"Alright! We'll split up and look!" I yelled.

We separated and everyone had a partner. Sasuke being mine of course.

Hinata... I promise to find you and kill the son of a bitch who took you! Please be ok and Boruto too!

Hinata's POV (earlier)

"NARUTOOOO! SON OF A FUCK! PLEASE SOMEONE!" I yelled in pain.

I had awoke thirty minutes ago in a hospital room... That wasn't in the hospital.

The contraction finally passed. No one was with me. Not even the nurse that took me. It was dark, barely lit that I could see only my near surroundings.