3. Apparently I'm Getting Married

Hinata's POV

"So what do we talk about first?" I asked.

"Well... First we have to talk about the engagement party. It'll be the second biggest party of the year! The first one will be the actual wedding!" Hamura said proudly.

I looked at Sakura and she was just... Wow. Like I am.

"Uh... Mr. Otsutsuki.... I really don't want a big wedding... Uhehe. So we can just keep the ceremony small. We don't even have to have a reception... Heh..." I managed to get out.

"Nonsense!!! We'll invite all the other hospitals! Do you have any friends that might wanna come?"

Uh... Yeah!!! My dad dragged me out of Konaha! I didn't even get to say bye to my friends! Hsjshxhwhjwh!!! I'm so excited... Wait.

"Father... If you could..." I motioned into the hall, he followed. "Um... I don't want a big wedding. I don't even know Toneri, why would I want a huge wedding if I don't love him. This is an arranged marriage." I said with a low voice.

"Hinata you heard Hamura. He wants a big wedding for his son."

"Aha... But I'm not done! If I am gonna have a big wedding then I want my friends from Konaha here."

"What? How are you gonna get in contact with them?"

"We can take a week vacation and go visit. Please! I could really use some Ichiraku's ramen too!"

"But... Well alright. But you can't.. Cannot! See Naruto."

"Wh-- fine..." This was my only chance to see anyone from Konaha.

"Is anything wrong Hiashi?" Hamura asked.

"No. Hinata and me are gonna take a small trip to our hometown to visit some friends."

"What!!??" Sakura yelled.

"We'll discuss it later Sakura." I whispered to her.

Her face was red. Probably cuz she was mad or something.

"Well I was thinking we have the party on top of the Empire State Building or really any huge rooftop. Oh! Like the Fox Hotels! I have a friend that works at the one here in New York. The place is quite big and luxurious." Hamura seemed really excited.

Wait .... again... Did he say... Fox Hotels?!?!

"Perfect! I'm pretty sure it'll be cheaper on the hotels than the Empire!" Hiashi was happy.

Me and Sakura shared the same look if horror. I guess Hiashi didn't know who owned it... Or who the owner is related to.

Should I say something? Nah... I'll let it play out...see what happens. Hehe.

"Alright then. Now what do you want.... Blah blah blah" was all I heard.

I was trapped in a room with a man who is obsessed with weddings, a guy that kept looking at me funny, a confused pink haired girl, and... Well... my dad, who's a big dud when it comes to parties.

*******Two Hours Later*******

"Okay then. We'll meet again after your trip to discuss the small details of the party. Goodbye Hiashi, Goodbye... Soon to be Mrs. Otsutsuki. Ha!" Hamura left the room. "Come now Toneri!"

Small details!? You don't think what kind of ice sculpture is a small detail!? And I would prefer NOT to be called that until the wedding.... Hyuga is my name but I'm an Uzumaki at heart.... Sadly.