33. Mall Shops

Hinata's POV

"Hinata." A husky voice said from behind me.

"Hn."

"We're supposed to be at the mall by noon." Naruto nuzzled into the back of my neck.

"Then why are you still in bed?"

"I needed to wake up my beautiful wife up before I got up."

"Why? So I can make breakfast? You know how to make pancakes." I responded.

"Nooo. I wanted to cuddle with my lovely wife." He signaled for me to turn.

I rolled over and looked into his eyes. He smiled and leaned in for a kiss but was stopped by a baby bump. I laughed out and he chuckled.

"Hima says no." I giggled.

He scooted up and was able to reach my lips. I kissed him back and he slid off his shirt.

"Really?"

"Mhm." He hummed.

We kissed for awhile then he went to my neck. He pulled my bottoms off and I bit my lip as his hands "wandered".

15 Minutes Later

"Naruto~" I whispered.

"Hinata~" He smiled.

"MOMMY! DADDY!"

"Ugh. That's the third time this week." Naruto groaned and rested his head on my chest.

"Well that's gonna happen when there's... Two. C'mon let's go see what the munchkin wants."

Naruto helped me up and I pulled on my robe. Naruto pulled on his and we straightened ourselves out then walked down the hallway to Boruto's room.

"What's wrong honey?" I asked, entering his room.

"I hungry!" He giggled.

I mentally face palmed and Naruto deadpanned. I looked at Naruto, he looked annoyed by our son... Obviously that Boruto interrupted our moment... Again.

"Okay. Mommy will start breakfast. But remember auntie Sakura and uncle Sasuke are meeting us at the mall."

"Ok!"

"You help Boruto get dressed I'll make breakfast." I pecked his lips and walked to the kitchen.

I made some eggs and bacon. I set the table and felt multiple kicks.

"Himawari Uzumaki! You calm down in there Missy! I'll eat in a second... Sheesh." I muttered.

"HERE COMES THE NUMBER ONE SUPER HERO IN THE WORLD!!! BORUTO UZUMAKI!!!" Naruto yelled as he ran in with Boruto in his shoulders.

He set him down in his high chair while I put a plate in front of him. We ate breakfast as a family and Himawari finally settled down.

"I'm going to get dressed. You clean up this mess." I patted Naruto's shoulder and got up.

I walked into our room and took a shower. After I finished I dried my long hair and went to grab my clothes.

I put on my purple shirt and black leggings. Just about then Naruto entered the room.

"Where's Boruto?" I asked noticing he wasn't there.

"He's with Sasuke."

"Sasuke?" I looked at him.

"Yeah. Sasuke thought he was supposed to meet us here." He pulled off his robe and shorts and stepped into the shower.

"So Sakura is here too?"