16. I Don't Want This!

Please don't get mad for the pic! It was the only one I could find! I know you guys are feisty...mroue15 and FindYourMuse (that's why I graffied it)! But you know I love you!
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hinata's POV

I threw up in my mouth a little when I said that I could love him. I guess I'll have to at least try. I'm glad I got to tell him the truth though.

"So... I was thinking... It's getting really cold now. Do you really wanna have the party on the roof, or maybe we can have it in the dinner hall?"

"I was thinking the same. I was wondering when you wanna hold the party... My father wants us to be wed as soon as possible but doesn't want to rush you." He smiled.

"I see... Well how about in two weeks?"

Why did I say that!? Really Hinata!? Just had to open ur big mouth, didn't you!!??

"Really? Well ok then! What about the wedding?" He smiled.

"We can wait a little longer for that... Let's get through the party first..."

We finished eating and left the restraunt. He drove me back to my apartment complex.

"Thank you Toneri, that was a lovely meal. I'll see you....." He got out of the car as well.

"It's only natural that the man makes sure that the lady arrives at her home safely." Again with that smile.

"O-- ok..."

We made small talk until we reached mine and Sakura's apartment.

"This is me. Well I have to be at work early tomorrow so..." I turned and unlocked the door.

"Hinata... I wanna try something."

"Huh?"

He then crashed his lips onto mine. My eyes were wide open but his were sealed shut. He pulled me close, like Naruto did, and it made me SUPER uncomfortable since we've never kissed.

"Mmm... Toneri... Stop...." I tried to pull away.

He grabbed my arms and held me tightly.

"Why? Don't you wanna kiss me like you did with that blonde bastard!?" He forced his way to my lips again.

What!? How the hell does he know about that!? Shit... I don't want this!!!

"Toneri! Stop!" I yanked myself away.

I slapped him hard and pushed him away. Anger flashed in his eyes.

"I'll see you on Tuesday..." I growled at him.

I reached behind me and turned the door knob. I kept my eyes on him.

"No... I'm gonna make you mine!"

"What the hell is wrong with you!? Get away from me!" I shoved him away.

He leaned onto me and swung the door open. He kissed my neck and walked into my apartment.

"STOP! I don't want this you bastard!" I mustered up all the strength and tried to push him off of me.

I failed and he slapped me then pushed me on the couch.

Oh God please! Wait....

"SAKURA!!! AHHHH!!!"

Sasuke's POV