21. Congrats! Both of you!

Hinata's POV

We spent our week in Konaha with our friends then they came back with us. My father and Hanabi are staying in Konaha for another week but Neji came back with us.

It was now Saturday and the girls wanted to go out... But I think the boys spend too much time around Shikamaru because they were all lazy.

Choji, Kauri, Kiba, Tamaki, Lee, Gaara, Kankuro, Shino and Mina stayed at the hotel. Tenten wanted to come with us but Lee just wanted to sleep. He's not a good flyer. So it's just us five girls and the four men at home.

"Why can't you guys just stay in? Me and you can cuddle all night." Naruto layed on the bed.

"You could come with us... But you're too lazy." I put on my earrings.

"Well can you at least not look so..."

"So what?" I looked at him from the restroom.

"Sexy...." He got up and walked towards me.

"Really? Your jealous?" I smiled at the thought.

"Well... I wouldn't call it that... But yea. I don't want anyone looking at you." He snaked his arms around my waist and hugged me from behind.

"Lemme finish getting ready." I pulled my hair to the side.

He took that as an opportunity to kiss my neck.

"Na-- Naruto... Every... One.... Is.... Coming." I said, breathing heavy.

"So..." He turned me around so he could kiss my lips.

We continued to kiss then he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked us over to the bed.

Ok... This is it... I'm ready... I love him, he loves me.... I'm ready!

I pulled his shirt over his head and he looked surprised.

"Are you sure?" He looked at me.

I only respond by unbuttoning my top.

"Ok then." His lips crashed back onto mine.

We kissed for a little longer with my chest exposed, but not completely... And Then....

"HINATA WE'RE READY TO GO!" All of the girls stormed into our room.

"HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF KNOCKING!?" I yelled at them.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Naruto yelled.

They all ran out with blush on their faces. I threw my head back in frustration.

"Well that's ruined!" I pushed him off of me and stood up.

"Why does it have to be?" He layed back.

"Well it's not special if everyone knows what we're doing..." I buttoned my top and put on my heels.

After getting dressed and reassuring Naruto that I'm ok, we walked out into the living room.

"Nice place you have here..." Tenten muttered.

They all were still blushing and the boys were smirking.

"Your should really lock your door..." Ino commented.

"Or you could knock when you enter someone else's room!" Naruto growled.

"Well ladies... The night is young, let's get going." I pulled on my coat.

"Be careful." Sai kissed Ino.

"I know honey. Love you."

"Try not to be too troublesome. Are you gonna t--" Shika started

"Shh! Yes now be quiet and you do the same babe. Love you." She kissed him.