18. ❤Day️ In️❤

Hinata's POV

"ZZZZZZZZ"

I've missed that loud, annoying snore... For the most part.

My eyes fluttered open to see the man with whisker marks on his cheeks....shirtless....in just his boxers.

Naruto didn't want to leave yesterday so he brought a few of his things over to me and Sakura's. Sasuke also stayed the night... It wasn't a quiet night for them... If ya know what I mean.

Naruto was still sound asleep. I peeked over him to look at the clock. 1:34 pm

Geez we slept in really late... At least we took the day off today. You need to wake up Naruto.

I pulled the covers off of him so the cool air would hit his body... Nothing. 

"Hmph. Naruto..." I tried to wake him up.

I climbed on top of him where my legs were on either side of him. I leaned down onto him and kissed him.

"Naruto... Wake up!" I raised my voice.

My hands were on his chest.

"Naruto!"

Of course!

I leaned down to his ear. I turned my voice to a whisper.

"I'm gonna eat all of your instant ramen..."

"No you're not!"

He rolled over and now he was over me. He leaned down to my lips. In the middle of our kiss I rolled us over to where I was on top.

"I love you..."

"I love you too Naruto."

He rolled us back over but never broke the kiss. His hand slid under my shirt... I grabbed it just before it hit my breast.

"No... I... I'm.... I've never...... I'm not ready......" My face turned a bright red.

"It's ok. I don't wanna push you."

"I'm sorry...."

"No! Don't be sorry! I'd never want to hurt you Hinata. I love you so I'll be patient. I'm never gonna pressure you into anything." He gave me his legendary smile.

I pulled him down into another kiss. I was laying in bed, kissing the love of my life... Could I be more happier?

"GOOD MORNING" Sakura yelled.

The two of them had entered my room without knocking. They both blushed.

Why would they... Oh.

I realised it must have looked wrong that Naruto was on top of me, my hair was a mess, our bodies were pressed against each other's and our lower halves were covered.

"Uh.... W-- we'll be going now..." Sasuke pulled Sakura out of the room.

My face was glowing red.

"Uh... W-- wait!" I tried to get out from under Naruto.

"Hey... Let them think what they want." He put his weight on me.

"Naruto!"

"C'mon! Today is our day... We have to go back to work tomorrow. Let's just spend all day in each other's arms." He layed his head on my chest.

Oh dear kami help me. Naruto's face is right next to my boobs. Now I'm probably looking like mars... Sweet lord his breath is warm... Focus Hinata!!!