Early Mornings

Last night was one of the best nights I have spent with Demi. I fell in love with her all over again and it feels amazing. We couldn't be closer.

I look over at her and watch her sleeping. She's so peaceful, its beautiful. She's beautiful. My fiancée. Those words cannot be said enough.

She moves and groans a bit before she wakes up. I smile "Hi sunshine."

"Hi." She smiles and looks at me and then stretches.

"So, I need to talk to you." I look at Demi seriously.

"Okay..." She hesitates.

"I moved the wedding up. It's a bit sooner than we planned for."

"Okay... When is it then?" Demi looks at me confused.

"It's today."

Demi's eyes grow wide and then she gives me a big smile. "Nicki don't mess with me. Is it really?"

"Yes." I giggle. "So you need to meet your mom at the hotel in downtown L.A to get ready like, right now." I giggle.

Demi shoots out of bed and runs to out her shoes on. "What do I need to bring?" She looks at me while she goes her laces.

"Nothing they have everything you will need." I sit up in bed.

"Okay. I can't believe this is happening today!" Demi jumps up and down with excitement

She walks over to me and kisses me passionately for a few minutes. "I love you Nicki." She looks me in the eyes before kissing me one last time and leaving.

I get up and make myself breakfast. I didn't have to be ready for another hour or so but I know how Demi freaks out so I had her leave early.

I eat my eggs and toast, brush my teeth, and hop in the shower.

I put shampoo in my hair and begin to think of my life with Demi. I'm going to be spending forever with her. Can I really handle being with one person for the rest of my life? Then I remember her touch, her smell, the way she smiles when she's nervous or plays with her fingers, her laugh, her love of Halloween and scary movies. I could spend eternity with her. She's my soul mate, my other half.

I turn the shower off and do my hair and makeup. I get my dress out of the closet and smile. It was simple but elegant. The perfect dress, a white dress that flowed just about my knees and held tightly. It didn't have straps or sleeves but it clung nicely around my curves. Demi's mom picked if out and I fell in love when she bought it home.

I put the dress on and look in the mirror, this is one of the first times i actually feel attractive.

I didn't want anyone coming and doing my hair and makeup. I wanted something simple, something that wouldn't take away from the beauty of Demi.

I grab my bouquet of flowers and get in my car, luckily, I didn't have to wear my leg brace today. I was feeling confident.

I drive to the secluded beach where we are going to have our ceremony and call Demi's mom.

"Where do I go?" I ask

"Demi's almost ready so just go stand at the alter."

"Okay."
I hang up.

I'm so nervous. I feel like I'm going to vomit. I walk to the alter with all eyes on me. I dare not then to look at them so I look at my flowers.

The music starts playing and I look down the center aisle. My breath catches in my throat as I lock eyes with Demi. She's wearing a black, skin tight, long dress that cuts up her thigh. It straps and criss crosses down her back. Her hair is wavy and her make up is perfect.