Come out, Come out

Demi POV

Nicki and I came back to my hotel tonight. I started freaking out because I wanted to tell my mom and family of my new love interest before the tabloids do.

I tried calling but no one answered. I tossed my phone on the couch and sat down in defeat. All I could do now was wait until someone called me back.

You'd think if someone called more than once then they might think it was an emergency. Or they have now disowned me since I'm dating a girl. Worries flooded through me. My face fell into my hands.

Nicki pulled me into her lap , then moved my hands away from my face. "What's the matter Dems?"

"I'm just scared. what if they already found out and they never speak to me again?" Tears swelled in my eyes.

"And what if you're just over thinking everything? Just give it u til tomorrow and then you can start freaking out." She kissed me tenderly making every worry vanish from mind.

"I love you." I smiled and then completely regretted it.

I stand up, a look of horror covering my face, and I walk into the kitchen part. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DID I JUST SAY?

As if my anxiety wasn't through the roof already! I was just caught in the moment and spoke my mind. I am falling for her but she doesn't need to know it yet!

I feel hands wrap around my waist and a slight kiss on the crook of my neck. "I love you too." Nicki says in a low whisper.

A feeling of warmth began to grow in my abdomen as well as the sensation of butterflies. I turn around and kiss her. Our tongues tangling in perfect rhythm. This kiss wasn't a 'tear your clothes off kind of kiss'. It was passionate and full of emotion, full of love.

My phone rings breaking our kiss and making my heart leap dead out of my chest. I run to it and look at the caller ID. "It's my mom!" I began to shake.

"Answer!" She looked just as nervous as I was.

"Hi mom..."

"Hey honey, how is everything? Are you okay? Did something happen?" Worry littered her voice.

"Um no, it just... It's... Well there's something I want to tell you before you see it in the tabloids. Something very important." I began to pace the room.

"Okay shoot..." She sounded confused.

"Mom I met someone...." Before I could say anything else she cut me off

"Oh my god tell me all about your new lover! Who is he? What's his name?!"

I take in a deep breath. "Well... Mom... He is actually a... Um... A ...she...." I trailed off.

"It's about damn time you came out. The entire family has been waiting. Who is she?"

That was certainly not what I was expecting. I was speechless.

"Well who is she??" My mother was growing inpatient.

"Nicki, Nicki Lee. The pop singer."

I could hear Maddie in the back ground. Is she seriously dating my idol?!

I giggled. "Well treat her right Demi. I want to meet her soon."

"Okay mama. I love you."

"I love you too. I have to go now so I'll call you later."

"Okay mom bye."

"Bye."

Nick stared at me wanting answers. "Well they already knew I was gay." I laugh softly.

"So they're okay with it?" She smiles.

"Yeah! So lets call your parents and tell them." I hand her my phone.

She looks down. "It's time for me to go." She gathers her things and begins to head towards the door but I step in front of it before she can leave.

"Did I say something wrong?" I look at her co fused and hurt.

"No, I just need to go." She pushes past me. I let her go.