Let it go

It's so hard sitting next to Demi. Our chairs seem to be unusually close tonight on the show. It almost killed me to feel her near me, like a current of hormonal emotions are passing between her and me.

Never have I wanted to kiss someone or touch them so bad in my life. Our thighs pressed together and it becomes hard for me to focus or even breathe for that matter. I want so much to touch her but I know I can't.

My eyes glance over and Demi and I can see she's having the same problem.

Finally the show comes to a ten minute break. I turn and walk as cast as I can into my dressing room but before the door has time to shut Demi strides in. She closes the door behind her and leans on it facing me.

We stare at each other for a few seconds, then, Demi fast walks toward me, the same hungry eyes peering into me, and kisses me roughly on the lips.

I melt into her and our lips dance against each other, both in sync, and both wanting more.

She jumps into my arms and I sit her down in my chair. My hands wander up her shirt and squeeze her breast. A low moan moves past her lips.

I kiss her harder and unzip her tight pants. My hand moves past her panties and I run my middle finger up her clit causing Demi to shudder and beg for more.

*knock knock

We look at each other with shocked expressions.

"Shit!" I half whisper as we try to make ourselves presentable.

I fix my hair and make up in the mirror and Demi does the same.

*knock knock!

"Come in!" I say as I pretend to touch up my make up. Demi takes her phone out and plays on it.

"Girls breaks over!" Simon glares at us.

"Okay be right out." I look at him and smile. He rolls his eyes and closes the door.

Demi busts out laughing and I can't help but laugh with her. We kiss one more time, this time passionately before we leave the room.

The sensation and need to touch isn't nearly as hard as before.

-

I lie down in my bed and almost fall asleep when my Iphone starts vibrating.

-Demi Calling...

I immediately answer

"Hello?" My voice sounded groggy.
the ⁿⁿⁿⁿⁿⁿⁿⁿ0
"I'm sorry did I wake you?"

"Uh no youre fine", I sit up," what's up?"

"Um, I was just wondering if I could come see you."

"Right now?" I hope out of bed and fix my hair in the mirror.

"Yeah is that okay?"

"Yeah its fine but I'm in my PJs."

"So am I. I'll see you in a few minutes."

"Okay, Bye." I smile.

"Bye."