Tidal Wave

Demi POV

I seriously can't believe Nicki is okay with just letting my sister and mother plan the wedding. I know whatever they plan will be amazing though. I hope Nicki is okay with something a bit over the top.

"Baby?" I ask while making breakfast.

"Yes?" Nicki says without looking up from her work. Her manger has been getting on her ass about producing a new song before everyone 'forgets about her'.

"How are you feeling today? Any pain?" I flip a pancake.

"Nothing more than the usual. It's just my leg now, but its tolerable. How are you feeling today?" She scribbles down lyrics.

"I'm great. Especially knowing I get to spend the rest of my life with you." I smile to myself. It's been two weeks since she proposed to me and our relationship could not be better.

"You're so cute babe." Nicki chuckles softly.

I put a plate of pancakes in front of her.

"Just the way you like, butter and syrup." I giggle.

"Thank you beautiful." She takes a big bite and continues working.

"How's the song writing going?" I look at her paper.

"Ugh its terrible babe. I can't find any spark. I'm afraid I've lost my touch." Nicki says putting in her fake pouting face. I roll my eyes and smile.

"Ugh you're such a dork. Don't worry you'll find your way back. It just takes some time." I sit next to her at the kitchen table and take a bite from my plate. I scroll through my messages. Looks like my manager is riding my ass too but I'm not going anywhere with the condition Nicki is in. I mean she isn't in her wheel chair anymore but her leg is still broken. She needs me.

I look over at her and way h her concentrate. God I love her so much. She's so beautiful. I love when she's really involved in something and her eyebrows furrow and she bites her bottom lip. Lip biting mmm.

God I'm thinking about sex already. Well, I haven't had sex for like almost three months. I miss being intimate with Nicki. I'm just too afraid I'm going to hurt her if I try to do anything so I've been trying to refrain. It's just incredibly fucking hard when she gives me all if these hints and signals. I mean yesterday, she got out of the shower, dried off, then laid on the bed with her ass up. I literally wanted to fuck her right there. But then I saw her leg and decided against it.

"So I made reservations at a restaurant for tonight." Nicki's says not looking up from her papers. "7 o'clock. I arranged for a limo."

A smile spreads across my face. I love when she is spontaneous. It makes me feel like she truly does love me.

"Okay baby. Sounds great." I say as I clean the kitchen.

"Okay, well I have to go now baby." Nicki gets up from the table and uses her crutches to lean her weight on.

"What?" I look at her confused. "Where are you going?"

"Tulisa and I are going to song write together and then have lunch. Bye baby." She kisses me on the cheek before leaving.

Why didn't she want to write with me? I still don't really like Nicki and Tulisa working together. It makes me nervous.

Nicki POV

Tulisa picked me up. I like hanging out with her. She doesn't ever ask too many questions and just accepts me for me.

"I'm so excited to get this song done for Demi." I look at Tulisa.

"I think it's really sweet you're going to sing to her at the wedding."

I've been planning this ever since I proposed to her.

We pulled into her driveway and she shut off the car. Tulisa walked around to my side of the car and grabbed my waist to help my out of the car. She pulled me to my feet and stood face to facr, looking into each others eyes while she still holds onto my waist.

It was such a weird moment. I don't really know how to explain it.

"So... Are you ready to go inside now?" I look away.

"Uh yeah." She lets go of my waist and looks down.

"Okay... Well lets get to it..." I use my crutches to walk me to the door.