Feelings

At the end of the show I walked off the panel as fast as I could. I could feel Nicki trailing behind me. I wanted so much to turn around and say one damn word to her, yet I could find me voice.

Nicki's POV

During the entire show I could feel Demi's eyes scanning me. I couldn't tell if she was being judgemental and hated me, or if she was just trying to figure me out. I mean, she's as straight as they come so there's no way has taken a liking to me. Right?

She is beautiful. Oh my god what am I saying, she's a fucking masterpiece. I would so make her mine if only I could.

Being the new up and coming artists, not many people know I'm a lesbian. I mean, its kind of nice because so many people can be judgemental assholes about it, but its something I don't like hiding. I hate being fake and not being able to tell the world who I truly am all because I'm afraid of the outcome.

I walk into my dressing room and change into something a bit more comfortable before meeting the cast in the break room.

"Hi guys." I say as I walk in, waving slightly.

"Hey, you were so great out the today!" I heard Tulisa say before she brings me into a hug.

"We're glad to have you with us." Simon looks at me before raising his glass as if to toast.

I look at Demi who looks away immediately. Okay so she hates me. That's awesome. I already have an enemy on the panel and it just so happens to be the one I like.

"If you guys don't mind I'm just going to head to my hotel room now. I'm extremely exhausted from today." I smile slightly before getting the okay to go. I look at Demi one more time before leaving.

-

I walk into my hotel room, which was more like an entire house than anything, and take two aspirin before plopping down onto the love seat.

All I can think about is just how amazing Demi is. From her voice, to the way she carries herself. Honestly I could not be more infatuated.

It makes my heart ache to know she hates me. Somehow, someway I will convince her otherwise.

I took out my phone before googling the most expensive, long stem rose carrier in LA.

I search through and decide on the pink and white checkered roses. They were well over 1,000 dollars, which made me cringe, but then I remembered I had the money now that I was famous.

I ordered the roses so she would get them around 8:00 tomorrow morning. I didn't really know what to put inside of the note so I just said this:

I don't know why you hate me, but I hope these will help make amends.
-N

I rolled my eyes at how ridiculous I sounded, but placed the order otherwise. I laid down for bed and almost immediately fell asleep.