Im Not Good At Goodbye's

Tulisa POV

It's hard to ignore Demi's glares but Nicki is my friend and I'm going to be here for her. It didn't really help that I am madly in love with her either.

Just holding her hand right now is electrical. Even if she can't feel it I can. I run my thumb along her hand. It's soft and warm. I look at Demi out of the corner if my eye. I'll give it to her, the girl knows how to glare. But I'm not leaving Nicki's side. Not with the condition she's in anyway.

"I'm going to sign the release form and she can leave today." I turned around to see Dr. Evans coming into the room.

Demi jumped up with excitement and hugged him. I rolled my eyes and looked at Nicki. "Are you ready to go home?" I smile.

"Fuck yes, but Sarah's funeral is today. I'm not looking forward to that. It hasn't really hit me that she's gone yet." I stay silent and just look at her.

"You're coming right?" She looks up at me.

"Yeah, I wouldn't miss it for the world." I say and squeeze her hand gently.

"Good, because I need my best friend there..."

-

Nicki POV

Demi and her family helped me from my wheelchair and onto the bench at the ceremony. I stared at the vase in front of me. That's what's left of my sister... That vase....

Demi sat on the left of me while Tulisa day on the right. Demi was pissed that I wanted her to sit with us but I don't really care. I needed a friend and in this business they come short.

Demi's hand felt needy and demanding. Oh god she's jealous. This is what a jealous girlfriend feels like isn't it? I leaned over and kissed her on the lips very gently in an attempt to reassure her. "I love you Demi."

"I love you Nicki." She was blushing. I smile and turn my attention to the man who's about to speak.

Halfway through the ceremony I feel Tulisa's hand rest on my leg. I look at her through the corners of my eye and she doesn't seem the least bit phased by it. Demi, however, is enraged. I can tell by the way she took her hand away from mine.

This sucks. I decide to just listen to the bald man again. "Sarah, was loved by many and she will live on in her sister, Nicki, forever. She may be gone. Buy she will never be forgotten."

Typical funeral crap. When he's finished I ask Tulisa if she will go get the vase for me.

I turn to Demi. Her arms are crossed and she won't look at me. She's so cute when she pouts. I can't help but chuckle.

"It's not funny Nicki!"

"What isn't?" I keep giggling.

"You're at your sisters funeral. You should be crying or feeling something right now." Way to divert the attention off of you Dems. And way to just kiss me off.

"Here you go." Tulisa hands me her ashes.

"Thank you. Um can you do me one last favor please?"

"Sure anything." Tulisa smiles.

"Can you help me into my wheelchair please?"

Demi gets up and walks away. I roll my eyes.

After she helps me in she pushes me out of the church and helps me inside the limo.

"Do you know where Demi went?" I look up at Tulisa.

"No, but maybe try calling her."

I dial her number and listen to it ring before it goes to voicemail. I roll my eyes.

"Do you want to ride to the lake with me? It's about an hour and a half drive. If you don't have plans I mean."
"I would love to." She climbs into the seat next to me.

We are silent for about ten minutes. I lay my sister in on the opposite seat from us and stare at it the vase.

"It's crazy that that's where my sister is. What remains of her anyway."

"Yeah, but she isn't hurting anymore." Tulisa holds onto my hand.

"Yeah I guess you're right." I lay my head on her shoulder and close my eyes. She leys go of my hand and wraps her arm around me.

I almost fall asleep when my phone starts ringing.

"Hello..."

"Where are you?"

Uh oh its Demi. I'm in trouble.

"I'm going to the lake. I couldn't find you and I tried calling...."

"I was in the bathroom! You know what, I'll just drive down myself." She says angrily before she hangs up.

Cool. She's pissed. I can't wait until she sees me stepping out of the limo with Tulisa.

"Are you okay?" Tulisa asks. I love her accent. It's sexy.

"Yeah, just angry girlfriend problems." I giggle.

"Ugh those are the worst." She says before looking out of the window.

"Oh yeah, what do you know about angry girlfriends?"

She looks at me like I am crazy. "I like girls too. Yeah I have my fair share of men but girls, that's where I want to be." She winks.

Tulisa's gay?