The Move

We all sat for a bit and just let everything sink in before it became comfortable to have a conversation.

"So," Nicki starts, "I'm moving in with Demi in L.A."

"Are you?" Her sister looks down a bit disappointed.

"Yeah tomorrow actually. We're just packing up the house today. Do you want to come help?"

"Yeah I'd love to." She half smiles.

"Okay!" I stand up "lets go!" Nicki and Sarah follow me out to the car and we all like in.

It was only about a ten minute drive to Nicki's house which was quaint. It wasn't anything extraordinary.

She takes the key from under the mat and opens the door for her Sarah and me. I take a second to look around. Her house was beautiful. White walls with black furniture.

"So in assuming your house is fully furnished so all I'll really need are my clothes right?" Nicki smiles.

"Well yeah along with an sentimental values." I wink at her.

"Sarah do you pay rent at your house?" Sarah sheepishly looks at her sister. "Well yeah.... But I have to move out.... I was evicted."

"Then here." Nicki gives her sister the key to the house. "It's yours now." Then Nicki walks off into her bedroom.

I follow. "Babe tell Dave all I need are pictures and clothing. Oh and everything in the master bed room besides the bed and furnishings."

"Will do." I look around her room and then at her. She's laying on the bed looking up at me.

I bite my lip and crawl on top of her. We kiss and it immediately becomes heated and intense but before we can take it any further we hear a throat clear.

Her sister walks into the doorway. "Are you two always this horny? God." She walks past us and into the bathroom that's connected to the master bedroom.

Nicki and I bust out laughing and I crawl off of the top of her. "Come on horn dog! We have stuff to do!" I tell Nicki and we laugh again.

Once Dave arrives we begin to load things into the moving truck and I can tell Nicki is beginning to become more and more anxious.

I pull her to the side. "Are you sure you want to so this? I ask.

" yeah why?"

"Because you seem like you don't rely want to." I look down.

"No baby its not that I don't want to. I'm just scared of what's going to happen to Sarah when I leave." She puts her finger on my chin and pushes it up. Then, she kisses me gently.

I smile softly and finish packing up the pictures.

-

Nicki POV

It took us an hour before we were finally finished.

Dave turns to us, "I'll have you things in L.A tomorrow."

"Okay sounds good." I smile at him then he turns to leave.

I look at Sarah. "Hey, we have to go to catch our flight. Do you need anything before we leave? Are you going to be okay by yourself?"

She half smiles. "I'll be okay. Just visit me a lot please."

With that, me and Demi leave to cat h our flight. A few fans notice us and we take a few pictures but other than that it was calm. That's what I liked about small towns, no paps, and not a lot of people know who you are.

We board the plane and sit in first class. It's hard leaving my sister like that. I hated it but there wasn't much I could do.

Demi laid her head on my shoulder and soon after I heard little snores. I smile and looked out the window wondering if I could learn to love LA.