Interview

Simon and Tulisa meet Demi and I back stage of the Jimmy Kimmel show. Apparently we go on in 10 so We all have time to go over what's appropriate to say and what should be avoided.

Like no swearing, no sex talk, keep it PG 13.

We go on, Demi sits next to me. Our bodies close and touching. Tulisa sits between Simon and Demi.

"So, tell me how everything is on the X Factor guys!" The audience goes crazy.

Simon chuckles, "its great, just some people only know how to show up late " Simon glances towards Demi and me and smiles.

The crowds ooo's.

Jimmy laughs. "So Nicki, I understand there's a rumor floating around saying you're a lesbian." He raises his eyebrows at me.

"Uh," I look at Demi, she doesn't give me an answer, "yeah I am." I laugh nervously.

"Ooo, any love interests?" He winks at me.

"Well there is someone, but we aren't exclusive yet." I wring my hands and look at Demi who turned her attention to Tulisa. Tulisa smirks, she must have thought I was talking about her.

"That person better be me or you're going to have a very angry girlfriend on your hands." Demi looks at me.

The crowd gasps and I follow their hysteria. I couldn't believe she just said that and for a few minutes everyone in the room is blown away with disbelief.

Tulisa grows angry and jealous as she shuffles in her seat.

"Wow, I had no idea you were into the ladies Demi." Jimmy winks, putting a lighter note on the situation.

"I wasn't until I met Nicki." She looks at me and smiles and takes my hand in hers.

I didn't know we were dating.

Demi POV

Oh my god I cannot believe I just fucking said that. What was I thinking?! My manager is going to kill me! I should have talked to him before announcing something so huge.

Fuck, what would Wilmer say? I know we aren't together but we are great friends now. I can't imagine how hurt he is going to be.

I look at Nicki and just hold her hand tighter. She looks as shocked as everyone else in the room.

-

The rest of the interview went by as a blur. He had us play some stupid game and then we left backstage.

"Demi I didn't know you were gay!" Simon almost sounded as if he was scolding me.

"What's the problem with it?" I meet his gaze.

"Nothing its just a bit surprising I suppose." He turns away scratching his head.

Tulisa walks up to Nicki and I, looking us both over "congratulations." She looks us over one more time and leaves.

Nicki POV

Demi turns to me. "Are you sure you two have nothing going on?"

"Of course not! And I didn't know we were together." I smirked.

She blushes. "Well... I was jealous." Demi looks up at me.

"Jealous of what?" I hold onto her hands.

"Tulisa." She pouts.

I grin and kiss her softly. Then lift her chin up with my index finger

"You don't need to worry Demi. I'm yours."

She smiles and turns away.

"What?" I giggle.

"You give me butterflies. That's all." She half smiles while buying her lip.