Indifferent

Tulisa POV

I think I scared Nicki off which fucking sucks. She seems so different now and off. I don't know why I did that's, I just... When I was helping her out I couldn't help myself by grabbing her and pulling her closer to me.

"Hey Nicki?" I ask as I play a few notes on the piano.

"Yeah?" She doesn't look up from her notepad.

"Did I make you uncomfortable?" I look at her full on.

"No why do you think that?"

I paused for a bit, "Because you can't haven't said but a few words to me. You can't even make eye contact with me." I go back to playing the piano softly.

I hear her sigh before continuing.

"It's not that I'm uncomfortable. I just... I felt something that I haven't felt in awhile with Demi. I don't know I can't really explain what it is." Nicki looks at me now.

I hate that she's telling me this. I've been trying so hard to create this friendship and respect Demi when all I really want to do is make Nicki mine.

I've been in love with her from the very first time we met. She made my heart flutter when she spoke. When she sat next to me it was always so hard to breathe. I've wanted nothing more than to be with her from the start.

But she wasn't into me. She had her eye on Demi. So I had to move on. I keep trying so hard but its difficult now that she said that.

"Oh." I say quietly.

"Oh? That's all you're going to say?" Nicki looks at me, almost enraged now which sort of pisses me off.

"What Nicki? What do you want me to say when you have a fucking fiancée waiting for you at home? Do you want me to tell you that I'm madly fucking in love with you and I've been since day one?! Do you want me to say I want nothing more than to be with you? Do you want t me to say that everyday I wish I were Demi, because if I were at least I would have you." I become quiet and uncomfortable. Mainly embarrassed for pouring my heart out when I know there was no point in it.

"I... I had no idea..." Nicki says shocked.

"No of course you didn't." I stand up and walk to the other side of the room.

"Then why did you agree to help me with this song if it hurts you so much?" Nicki asks confused

"Because Nicki," I say tired of arguing, "it means spending more time with you." I look her in the eyes.

Nicki takes a deep breath in. She opens her mouth to say something but her phone rings.

"Excuse me..." She walks out of the room to answer her phone. God, I feel like such an idiot.

Nicki POV

"Hello?" I sigh.

"Babe are you okay?" I hear Demi's voice on the other end.

"Uh yeah why?"

"You sound different. Like something is bothering you." Demi carries a worried tone in her voice.

"It's just.... This song. It's stressing me out."

"Oh okay... Well I was wondering when you were coming home. It's three in the afternoon...."

Oh shit the reservations I made!

"On my way." I hang up the phone and walk back into the room.

"I have to go..." I walk over and grab my things. Tulisa comes over to help me.

"How's your leg?" She looks down at it.

"Okay.... It hurts." She's standing inches away from me. I look into her eyes and suddenly I feel her lips moving against mine. I want to pull away but I can't. My lips move with hers.

Finally, I get the strength to pull away. I look at her awkwardly before hurrying out of the room. I don't even use my crutches. I don't care about the pain. I call a taxi and leave....

Why the fuck did I just do?