I love you

Demi POV

I hardly slept last night. Nick sobbed in her sleep all night and it broke my heart. I hate to see her like this but now I understand why she left. She's so strong and doesn't even know it. I would be a complete mess right now. I probably won't be able to function properly.

Nicki opens her eyes gently and looks at me. She smiles. "I thought you left."

"I wouldn't leave you alone like this." I peck her lips.

She stretches and sits up. What time is it? "12." I wat h her reaction.

"Holy shit we have to get up!" She hops out of bed and looks at me. "Why aren't you moving!!"

I laugh softly. "The show was cancelled today. Something came up so we're free for whatever." I flash a smile.

Nicki climbs back into bed. "Thank you. For everything Dems."

"You're welcome." I rest my hand on her cheek. "Are you okay?" My eyes search hers for an answer.

"Yes," she looks at me," I think it all just hit my yesterday. Everything just became real suddenly." She looks down. "I needed to cry honestly. I hadn't until last night."

I give a sorrowful smile. "Okay, lets go."

"Where?" She sits up and looks at me.

"Get coffee. Look at the tabloids. Etcetera." I giggle.

We hop out of bed and throw up our hair. Not bothering to out make up on. Then we decide to wear yoga pants and a t shirt. She lets me borrow some clothes but not before we have a heated make out session after she saw me without my shirt on.

I love her lips. The coffee shop was quiet. Not many people were out and it was probably because it was Sunday. Which made this a wonderful day for two celebrities to be out.

I ordered an iced coffee and Nicki ordered a mocha latte. We hit the streets and looked at the nearest magazine stand for something juicy about us.

Titles like "lesbian lovers" and "shocker, they're gay!" Made us laugh.

I wanted to check twitter and see all the hype there but I was too scared to read it. There might be something mean on there and I wasn't ready for that yet.

I took Nicki's hand in mine. A tingling sensation rose up inside me. Her touch sends me over the edge and I could tell I did the same to her.

It was weird though, these feeling s were all new and I didn't quite know how to handle them yet. Was it love?

Just then Nicki pulled me into the alley.

"There's a crowd over there!" She loudly whispered. "They're screaming fans."

"How do you know?" I questioned her.

"Well they had shirts of us together. Someone must have tipped them off."

"Awe, our first relationship fans!" I gushed. She rolled her eyes and chuckled.

We waited until they left. Nicki's body pressed into mine. I almost couldn't bear not filling her clothes off and fucking her right there. But I had to maintain my composure.

Nicki looked down at me. "What?" I whispered.

She missed me gently and pulled away looking into my eyes.

My heart melted and fell into her.

"I'm in love with you Demetria Devonne Lovato."

At that moment I wanted nothing more than to stay there forever. But we couldn't because the paparazzi had found us and began taking pictures of us.

Of course they always knew how to ruin a moment. We threw our coffees in the trash before calling our body guards to come to the rescue.