Touch me

Nicki opens the car door for me. I climb in and she shuts it behind me. Then she gets in and drives out of the car port.

"What do you think of the show so far?" I say while looking out of the passenger window.

"I love it. I couldn't be happier with the people I work with also." She looks at me and grins. I bite my lip as I meet her gaze.

She lays her land down in the console. I look at it wanting so badly to hold it in mine. I'm not a lesbian though...

So instead I ask her if I could see her nails. She places her hand on mine. I take in a deep breath, her touching me is almost electrical.

I look up at her and can tell she's having the same feelings. It's becoming hard for her to stay concentrated on the road so I lay her hand back down. She pulls into the hotel.

A swarm of fans surround us so we have to call back up. About 20 minutes later we make it up to her room. That crowd of fans were relentless. They finally settled for a group picture of all of us and a promise we would post it on Instagram.

She walks in with her bodyguard.

"Are you ladies going to need anymore help?" He asks.

"No thank you, we can handle it from her." She sends him a sincere smile. He turns to leave.

We look at each other. "Well I better go, uh, yeah." I point to the couch and smile.

I grab my phone and look through my list of missed calls and messages.

"Hey I'm gonna go in my room and change." She smiles at me. "Okay."

She cracks her door but I can still see her by the mirror in her room. I turn away fighting the urge to watch. She walks back out.

"Do you want me to make you something to eat? You have to be starving by now right?" She looks through her cabinets.

"Actually I should probably just go." I look at her.

She comes toward me. "Are you sure?"

I look up at her, my gaze meeting her lips. She notices and slowly steps closer to me. Our lips only an inch apart. Both trying to fight the urge to give in.

Our lips make contact sending a rush of electricity surging through my body. They become more heated. Our hands begin to explore. Our tongues fight a match for dominance.

She picks me up and takes me into her room. She lays me gently in the bed. I grab her shirt and pull her in top of me. Our kisses violent, wanting. "Wait!" I pull away. "I'm not gay though." I look at her.

"Neither am I." She grins and kisses me with just as much force as before. Our clothes fiercely ripped from our bodies in a need to be closer. A need to feel skin.

She slides my panties to the slide before licking only once on my ever increasing wet pussy.

I moan loud. A feeling of euphoria and a need makes me hungry from more.

"Please dont tease!" I lift myself up on my elbows. She grins and takes my panties the rest of the way off before sliding her tongue against my throbbing mound. This time in a frenzy to make me release.

I throw my head back, giving into the sensation overwhelming me. Letting her take full control over my body.