Lust

"Babe! Where's my shoes? The black heels with the strap on the top?" I yelled after Nicki. We were going to be so late if we didn't hurry.

She threw them next to me and hurried to put her pants on.

It's been five and a half months since we've been together and tonight was the night the winner of the XFactor was decided.

Honestly I don't want to go. I want to stay home with Nicki and spend the evening together. It seems like we never get to do that anymore. One of us is always gone doing something.

"How do I look?" Nicki asks me.

"Breathtaking..." I stare at her and forget how to breath for a second but she manages to kiss it back into me.

I've found my soul mate. I know it. This feeling is euphoric. It's fucking insane.

We get in the limo and the traffic is terrible. We prepared for this so we got ready a few hours before the show. But we need to be there an hour before the show starts. So it looks like we're going to be late after all.

I sigh. "What's wrong baby?" Nicki says to me.

"We're going to be late." I look at her.

"I know." Kisses me softly. "The limo driver can't hear us right?

" not unless you push that button right there to talk to him. Why?" I look at her confused

"Cause we wouldn't want him to hear anything." Nicki bites her lip.

"Babe no! Not in here.... its to..." I moan. She starts kissing down my neck.

Every kiss makes me wetter than the one before.

She slides her hand through my dress and begins playing with my nipple. I moan in excitement and a I begin to throb.

She teases me and sucks on my left breast leaving a dark Hickey at the base.

A loud moan escapes my mouth. This always makes Nicki wild. She pulls up my dress and slide down my panties. My legs rest on her shoulders as she licks only once at my clit before she starts sucking on it slowly. I try to hold my moan in as best as possible.

My fingers entangle themselves in her hair and I push her face into my pussy. She takes two fingers and push them into me slowly. My body begins to shake at the ever increasing thrusts of her fingers followed by the flicks of her tongue.

Finally I release and she cleans up with her tongue.

I pull my panties up fast and push Nicki over on the seat so I can please her. I take off her pants my mouth waters, at the thought of tasting her.

I accidentally rip her panties off of her in my frenzy of lust. I kiss her hard and put my fingers inside of her sliding into her g spot every time. She looks me in the eyes and I can how much she loves me in that vulnerable time.

I kiss her again before sliding down and eating her out. She lets out a loud moan when she releases and I come back up to kiss her.

She pulls her pants back up and I sit on her lap. "I love you Nicki." I press my forehead to hers.

"I love you Demi." She says as she kisses me.

"Girls we're here." We hear the driver say over the speakers. Then he opens our door and we climb out. Both still out of breath and almost positive it smells like sex in the car. But we don't care and we walk band in hand into the building.

"Babe its so uncomfortable not wearing underwear." Nicki whisper in my ear. I can't help but bust out laughing.