Confessions

A/N sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm going through a really tough break up and its killing me. So I've more or less been depressed but I finally got the strength up to make this new chapter. I hope you guys like it.

I walk into the house and take off my shoes. Demi greets me happily at the door and I give her a fake smile. She brings me in for a hug and tried to kiss me but I pull away.

"What's wrong?" Demi furrows her eyebrows.

"Nothing." I move past her and go into our bedroom. I grab my car keys.
"Are you ready to go" I look at Demi.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong with you." Demi stands in front of me glaring at me.

I give into her gaze. "I kissed Tulisa."
I look down at my feet.

I'm too afraid to see the hurt in her eyes.

"Okay." Demi says softly as she slowly grabs the keys out of my hand and walks out of the door.

I don't go after her. I know she probably doesn't want me to. She needs her space and I don't blame her.

Demi POV

I start the car and pull out of the driveway. I don't know where I'm going but I just need to leave. I feel numb. I'm not quite sure how to feel right now.

I drive aimlessly down the road for a while and stop in front of a house. My phone rings and I look at the caller ID.  : Nicki

I ignore the phone call and get out of the car. I look up at the house and smirk. Of course my heart brought me to Tulisa's house.

I got up to her door and knock. She answers and seeing her face brings so many emotions its insane. I black out and before I know it Tulisa is on the ground bleeding with me on top of her punching her in the nose.

I gasp when I realize what I'm doing. Slowly I get up off of her and back away. "I'm sorry..." I whisper before turning around and driving away.

I speed through streetlights until I'm back at my house. I cut the car off and run into the house.

"Demi?" I can hear the worry in Nicki's voice but I ignore it. Instead I stand in front of her with Tulisa's blood on my hands and the looks of guilt on my face.

She takes studies my swollen knuckles for the cause of the blood.

"What did you do?" She looks at me confused.

"I visited Tulisa..." I look away.

Her eyebrows furrow.

"I didn't mean to, I didn't even know where I was going and I just... I blacked out...." I break down and cry.

Nicki pulls me into her and holds me. "Shhh don't cry its okay. This is all my fault."

"No its not don't say that! I've been pushing you away for awhile now.... It's just, I was distancing myself from you because I've never been so close to someone before." I look into her beautiful eyes.

"I love you so much." Nicki kisses me gently. I'm so sorry it will never happen again, I promise. It was just a moment of weakness I swear."

"Shh...." I kiss her gently. "You don't need to explain anything."

Nicki sighs. "We missed our reservations."

"We don't need them." I jump up and wrap my legs around her waist. She holds onto my ass and I kiss her roughly. "Am I hurting your leg?" I say between kisses.

"No." She gasps.

I hop down and pull her into the bedroom with me. I kiss her roughly as I unbutton her pants and slip my hand into her panties.

She gasps as I begin to play with her pussy, teasing it gently. "Fuck..." Nicki whispers.

I kiss down her neck and push her onto the bed. I take her pants off carefully making sure not to hurt her leg before kissing her thighs.

I come back up and kiss her lips. "Take hour shirt off." I demand. She does as she's told. I kiss down her chest and undo her bra. I take a second to admire her beautiful body.

"What?" She asks.

"You're beautiful." I kiss her lips hard. I leave a trail of Hickey down her neck... Chest... Tummy... and inner thighs before tasting her center.

Temptations (Demi Lovato lesbian fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara