Sarah

Back at the hotel room, I get changed into my pajamas. I walk out of the bedroom. "Hey babe." I kiss her softly.

"Hi.." She responds. Uh oh. I know that face. It's her thinking face.

"What's on your mind?" I sit down with her on my lap.

"Well, what do we do now? The show is over so we have to go home. We can't live in this hotel room forever."

"Can't we?" I grin.

"Nicki stop that's not funny. I'm being serious." She plays with my hair.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry." I think about options.

"Well, I could move in with you." I look up at her. She's grinning from ear to ear.

"You would do that for me?"

"Well why not? It's not like I have anyone to go back to at home." I just made things extremely awkward. "Besides I've always wanted to move to L.A."

"Okay I'll call Dave and have him move your stuff as soon as possible." She leaps off my lap and frantically dials her phone.

Dave? Who the hell is Dave? And he's going to be in my house packing my items without my supervision? A stranger... In my house... The fuck?

But whatever Demi wants Demi gets so I just let it slide off my back.

"Do you keep a key somewhere?" She holds the phone away from her so the person on the phone couldnt hear.

"Uh yeah, under my front mat." The more I begin to think, I realize it's not very ideal to keep my key under the mat. I'm pretty sure a robber even knew to check under the mat first before breaking a window. It's less suspicious if its not a forced entry.

Oh well I could always buy new things. I stood up and tried calling my sister again while Dems is occupied. She's been on me about keeping in contact with my sister but every time I try to call she doesn't answer. I'm on the verge of giving up.

But this time, she answers.

"Hello?" A weak voice answers on the other line.

"Sarah?" I ask even though I know its her.

"Yeah.... Who is this?" Ouch that kind of hurt.

"It's me, Nicki." I half expected her to hang up.

"What do you want?"

"I've been trying to get ahold of you for awhile now." Worry shows through in my voice.

"I've been.... Busy."

"Too busy to talk to your sister? You know I'm just as pissed of about what happened as you are." I'm becoming a bit angry. Demi hangs up and looks at me.

"Look I don't have time for this."

"I'm sorry just... Talk to ms for a minute please." I felt bad for snapping.

"Okay..."

"I want to come see you."

"No."

"Why not?" I become confused.

"Because I said no." And with that she hung up.

I looked at the phone for a second before turning towards Demi.

"Are you okay?" She rubs my arm gently.

"Yeah... I just... I need to go see my sister. As soon as possible." I look into her eyes.

"Yeah, we'll pack up and go tomorrow. That way we can run by the house and help Dave too."

I force a soft smile. "Okay."

Demi kisses me for a long time before speaking. "It'll be okay."

This time I smile and mean it. She always knows how to make me feel better.