1. New secretary

(Hey people .....this is my first story........ So see if u like it and let me know all right?... Thanks .
(This picture is of the secretary......)

(Third person POV)

Mary..How many more interview do we have to handel???????. Jake asked slumping in his chair a bit more.........utterly tired from all the interviews that he and his brother Jace had to sit through to find a new temporary secretary for themselves. Just so that Mary their current secretary could go on her maternity leave for 6 months.
Just 2 more Mr Brown... she chuckled.... I'll have the next entrant bring some coffee as she comes...all right?...
Yes Please!!!!!! Both of them shouted..... Mary left the board room laughing......and rounded the bend at the end of the corridor and saw the next girl.... Consulting her clipboard she figured her name was Maria...
"Maria?... Your up next but before that can you please get two cups of coffee from the canteen on the 1st floor?. The bosses like black with 1cube of sugar.... "
"Sure ma'am. No problem"
10 minutes later she saw Maria making her way down the corridor with a tray with coffee and cookies.... She smiled internally to herself....and prayed that this girl would get her job...knowing in her heart that this was the right girl for her job.
"U can go right in..and All the best "
"Thank you" she replied with a bright smile....
Exactly 25 minutes later Jake came out with a wide grin almost splitting his face in half.............
"We have got the person we are looking for Mary..... U can send the other person  and give her our regrets for keeping her here soo long..."
She let out a breath that she didn't know that she was holding and squealed in happiness when she saw the young women coming out of the office and rushed to hug her and whispered quietly in her ear
"I am soo glad that u are taking over my job..... Now I will be completely at rest knowing that u will do a good job.... Thank the Gods!!!!"
She heard the woman chuckling as she replied and breathless thank you..... Which is when she realised that she was almost holding the poor woman at a choke hold because of her happiness.... She smiled sheepishly and let go of the woman and said a small "sorry" which caused Maria to laugh loudly..... And pat her in reassurance that she was all right.
"OK then.... I will be here for two days to show u the ropes and then you can carry on from there all right?...".
"Yes ma'am" she replied.

By the end of the day she was glad that Maria was a good listener and paid attention to details....... Something that most people rarely had.... And she was a hard worker... Which was an added plus point... Mary thought to herself.... She had sent Maria home early thinking that she would need the first day easy so she could go and relax at home......not knowing that the way Maria worked today was a piece of cake for her..... Maria was used to a much harsher pace of work.....