Chapter 58

Hey guys back from vacation, it was awesome and beautiful. I highly suggest that all of you go, at one point in your lives, to the Outer Banks. It's probably the most beautiful place I have ever been in my life!

Anyway, you guys want the story so I'll let you go so you can read it! Enjoy peoples and comment, review, like, favorite, vote please!

Now for a new chapter!!!!!

~Nico Di Angelo posted a new video~

-comments-

Percy Jackson: YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T GOING TO POST THIS!

Nico Di Angelo: Did I?--I don't recall that discussion

Percy Jackson: IT IS PART OF THE VIDEO! I SAY, "You aren't going to post this right?" AND YOU SAY, "I would never do that dude! I swear!" AND THEN WHAT DO YOU DO?! YOU GO AND POST IT!

Nico Di Angelo: hm, why you getting mad anyway?

Percy Jackson: Because Annabeth is going to kill me!

Nico Di Angelo: Oh yeah, LOL sucks for you!

Percy Jackson: You will pay for this!

Annabeth Chase: What are you doing on this video?

Piper McLean: I would like to ask Jason the same thing.

Connor Stoll: Wow, I think what you are doing is illegal in New York

Percy Jackson: It isn't, and BTW spaghetti for brains, we were in North Carolina

Connor Stoll: Pretty sure it's illegal there too.

Jason Grace: Percy made me! It was against my will!

Piper McLean: Then why are you shouting for joy in the video?

Jason Grace: Uh...

Rachel Dare: Holy Hephaestus this is funny! Where did you guys get golf carts? And why are you going like 60MPH on them? Did you just go over a sidewalk??? OH SH*T! PERCY YOU OKAY??? Oh nope he's fine, he got up back into the drivers seat. OMFGs! Nico how did you stay in the back of that cart??? OH NO! LOOK OUT JASON HE'S GONNA SIDE BUMP YOU! LOOK OUT THAT'S A BABY STROLLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And PERCY CROSSES THE FINISH LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahooooo haha Percy won nana nana bo bo stick your head in do do!

Annabeth Chase: wow, I guess Rachel did the commentary?

Rachel Dare: Yes, yes I did.

Annabeth Chase: You were in the passenger's seat?

Rachel Dare: Yep.

Annabeth Chase: Why were you wearing a baseball helmet?

Rachel Dare: You have seen Percy drive before right?

Annabeth Chase: Wise dession

Rachel Dare: That's what I thoughtalso

Percy Jackson: So are you mad at me Annabeth?

Annabeth Chase: Oh yeah.

Percy Jackson: Why?

Annabeth Chase: Because you were supposed to be looking for Travis! That's why!--he is one of your best friends and you went golf cart racing on an Island in North Carolina instead?! I can't believe you!--Actually yes I can. You do this kind of immature crap all the F-ing time, I mean how childish could you be?! Your looking for your friend, not playing around.

Percy Jackson: Annabeth...I'm sorry!

Annabeth Chase: Don't be apologizing to me! Be apologizing to Connor--you know Travis's brother?

Percy Jackson: Connor I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been playing around.

Connor Stoll: save it Percy. If anybody is gonna find him I guess it'll have to be me.

~real world~

Sitting alone in the damp slick floor of the cave I think about Camp. "I wonder what everyone is up too..." I say quietly to myself.

"I've been wondering around the country in hiding for awhile now. I didn't tell you guys where I went, I didn't even tell Katie or Connor...I should have though. This is probably really hard on them and I'm a terrible person and friend. I know you all will be really worried, or maybe not maybe you all are uncaring selfish people who don't give a darn where I've gone or who I'm with, but if you do care and are worried I'm so very sorry. It's just I can't come back home...I would tell you but then they would kill you...and me...I'm sorry I can't tell you more. Take care you guys and don't worry about me I'll be fine.
--Travis Stoll"

Reading the letter aloud made it more, real. Folding it twice I place it outside the cave for Hermes to come and get it. As I watched a gust of wind carried it away. Lying back down on my straw mattress I wonder what the others will say about the letter.