chapter 79

Aphrodite updated her status~

So, you want to find out how to fix this?

-comments-

Nico Di Angelo: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Percy Jackson: I want sweet Annabeth back...

Aphrodite: Awww, well Percy your relationship had been to easy so ya know

Percy Jackson: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! My relationship was EASY?!

Aphrodite: Oh yeah. I could have made it A LOT harder.

Nico Di Angelo: Please just tell us a way that we can fix them

Apollo: Well, first go to the doctor and...

Nico Di Angelo: SHUT UP APOLLO! NOT WHAT I MENT!

Aphrodite: Yes, well um. You have to do something romantic!

Nico Di Angelo: Like what?

Aphrodite: How should I know?!

Percy Jackson: O_o YOU'RE THE FREAKING GODDESS OF LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aphrodite: Yes, and revenge and jellousy. Just like St. Valentine was of love and plauge! So calm down.

PercyJackson:WE WILL NOT CALM DOWN YOU EVIL WOMAN FIX THEM OR, OR I DON'T KNOW WHAT YET BUT SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aphrodite: Ok, ok I'll tell you how to fix them. And BTW Percy you act WAY to much like your father. Ok, so for Nico, you could take her out to the woods, and sing her her real faviorite (non-metal/rock) song. a nice sweet loving song. Something that she, would normally, like to do.

Nico Di Angelo: Okay...got to find a slow, loving song...I don't think that she likes any songs like that!! O_O

Aphrodite: Then I don't know! It's not like she is MY girlfriend! She's yours! Deal with it!

Percy Jackson: And for Annabeth and me????

Aphrodite: Malcolm, help this sucker out. Go get Annabeth's jurnal and find the dream date page..I think it's page 182 and follow it to the T!

Malcolm: Uh...how did you....?

Aphrodite: I'M THE GODDESS OF FREAKING LOVE! HOW DO YOU THINK!? IT'S NOT JUST 'SANTA' WHO WATCHES YOU!!!

Malcolm: That's just creepy...

Percy Jackson: Please help Malcolm!

Malcolm: why should I?!

Percy Jackson: Because if you don't Annabeth will be obsessing over a pop star and will start posting his image EVERYWHERE. that's why.

Malcolm: Well I have the jurnal found the page and am heading over to your cabin right now. See you in ten seconds!

~Malcolm and Percy Jackson have logged off~

Aphrodite: Okay, now Leo...and Jason...and Frank...hmmm. Leo you make Piper laugh and show her things that would usually intertain her. Jason do like training programs with Reyna and Frank...make Hazel some old style New Orleans food. That should wake her up and have tissues ready because tears of sadness/joy will fall. Okay that's all the advise I'm giving bye!

~Aphrodite has logged off~

Later that night~

Percy leads Annabeth to the empty arena. He motions for her to sit down, he had promised her that One Direction would be there...so he had to be quick about this. He brings out a projector, board, and a picnic basket. He sets up a picnic and starts the film. On it is the Scale of the Universe {link is listed on the side} he begins the show starting at the very smallest part...then slowly goes further and further into the universe. After about five minutes the show is over and he gives Annabeth her favorite foods. Though he finds the date cheesy she is enjoying it and acting a lot more like herself. When all is said and done they watch the stars, Percy leans over and says, "I love you Annabeth" She leans over and whispers in his ear, "This was the stupidest date every...sea weed brain." She gives him a kiss on the check then looks at her 'outfit'.
"What. Am. I. wearing?!"

"Aphrodite girls helped you pick it out...by the way you said you were in love with One Direction, Thalia died her hair blond, oh and you and all the rest of the girls in camp have been acting like raging crazies...oh and Aphrodite I think did it." Annabeth looks at him for a few moments then falls over. She lays on the ground laughing and crying and rambling about how dumb she had been today.