Chapter 12

I would've loved to make Chapter 11 longer but I'm not good at long chapters >_< still this chapter is going to take place a little bit before school ends because I feel like that was something I couldn't write about after-wards. Now back to comedy, romance, and teenage worries ^_^

The space is only inches and I grin. I can feel the breath on my face. I stand up and turn around. "No, no, no, I have a boyfriend, Zack. Remember?"

"Damn,Cameron."

"What?" I ask and turn around.

"Nothing!"

"That's what I thought."

Mom and Dad are now divorced and I'm living with my dad in the same house. Since he got us he got to keep the house and since he's the one with the job. I go into the kitchen and get some punch out of the pitcher. I bring four glasses. "When will Emily and Gale get here?"

"I'm not sure," he tells me. "Is your boyfriend coming?"

"No. He's got to get checked about his knee."

"I still haven't seen him and it's been a long time."

"Excuse me for not telling him because you seem to be very rude lately!"

"Ha!" he snorts.

"What?"

"Nothing. My own thoughts."

"Personal? Their not personal if I'm included in those thoughts."

"Your not."

"Then I'm good." I bring some of my punch and push play to The Butterfly Effect since Emily and Gale haven't seen it and it's been quite a while since I've seen it.

"How can you watch this movie?" Zack asks disgusted.

"What do you mean?"

"It's got murder, child pornography, animal cruelty, abusive parents, homicidal child and adults, teenagers smoking, and sexuality."

I roll my eyes. "Don't be so uptight. Yeah it's a very disturbed movie but an awesome movie, too! I mean, who can go back in time just from reading something to change something? Only the people in these movies! Plus I think Ashton Kutcher is good looking in this movie."

 Emily and Gale come in just as the movie is starting completely. "Hey,"

"Hi."

"Hi."

They sit down on the other side of Zack since I'm on the left. We watch the movie and when it's over Emily is just staring at the screen. "What. The. Hell? Whoever came up with that movie is really messed up or just a little screwed up in the head. That was just . . . freaky. I mean that was just disturbing!"

"I know!" Zack agrees. "I watched this when it came out and I was shocked that it was so disturbing!" While they ramble on and on about it I get up and clean the cups then go relax on the couch. "Hey, Jamie, what are your plans for this summer?"

"I'm gonna be in town since we don't have money to go anywhere anyways."

"Cool. That means I can hangout with you."

"Not all the time. I still gotta take care of Olive, hangout with Cameron, clean, cook, you getting what I'm saying? I can ask Cameron to see you sometimes though."

"Okay then."

"I'll be back."

I go upstairs neatly (yes I didn't fall!) and into the bathroom. I fill up my hands with water and I splash my face. This is getting complicated. I'll barely see Zack as Cameron because I have too much to do. If Dad can find a girlfriend and get remarried, my life will be easier. But I also heard that my Aunt Kathy and her children are gonna move in because Uncle Jerry kicked them out.